get a trusted password

Thanks for your response Reki. I must respectfully disagree with your conclusion. If someone is good enough at the game to enrage others to the point of griefing, the fault lies with the people that are griefing, not with the good player. I cannot be held responsible for their actions, however when I am made a guard I will do my best to correct them.

Could I please get a trusted password?

Seriously the votekicks are annoying.

I was just getting votekicked on iRPG just cause I pwned a dude.

I would like a trusted password too because I always get votekicked as an aimbot.

Hey ninja! you should post this somewhere else, this is a trusted password thread:P

Look under ace of spades the subtopic named admin application.

Hello all,

My name is FaZe, and I consider myself quite decent at the game, as I’ve played and been involved in the community for several months. As some might expect, people who have been playing for a long time should have better aim, knowledge, and overall skill. However, many do not acknowledge this simple fact, and they’re usually the guys who get me votekicked whenever I do well.

About a month ago, I sent in an admin application, but if you do not deem me fit for an administrative position, please do consider sending me a trusted password.

EDIT: I forgot to say that I play aloha almost exclusively. Sometimes I go on Goon Haven for social reasons, but aloha is my favorite in the gaming aspect. I spend a lot of time on free for all, babel, and last team standing.

-Thanks you for your time, FaZe

Join the club, I’ve been getting at least one votekick for being aimbot and requested a trusted password. I submitted my admin application almost 7 weeks ago and didn’t get a response yet. Your just going to have to learn to be patient like me.

Haha, yup. Good luck with your application, btw.

Same to you.

Hey its nam3s b0b. Can you please make me a trusted player on aloha servers? My fav. Server is aloha reverse hallway and I play on it a lot…but people are always trying to votekick me for reasons such as “hacking”, and the occasional [hate message] votekick. I have never hacked and never will hack. I haven’t been banned yet but wana make sure I don’t get banned for a stupid reason. Thx

new trusted passwords are on hold for now. all requests will be reviewed on a first come, first serve basis. you may still reply here to request one. if you already requested one and haven’t heard back just hang tight. thanks.

I would like to get a another trusted player password please, I have resently been playing and I am getting better but of course I am getting kicked for aimbot. I know what happend in the past and I am sorry to everybody espically to the people ingame that I hurt this is a request also a sorry I am soooo sorry to everybody out there I would like to make it back. “A man can make 1000 mistakes, as long as he doesn’t make the same 1000 mistakes.” I would really love to have atleast my trusted player password, If there is anything I could do please tell me to make it up to all of you thank you.

IGN: {RS}GamingFTW
Reason: Getting votekick a lot for aimbot…

why do you want a trusted password?Because now that I am back I am still getting votekicked for aimbot
which aloha server do you play on most often? Pinpoint, Last team standing, tug of war, basicly all of them but mostly pinpoint.

It tarnishes your reputation if you get banned. And leaving makes you look like your running away from the truth.

IGN: v^3
I have reticently gotten the urge to become a trusted player after a frustrating time on one of you many servers(Aloha.pk last team standing). While on Aloha.pk last team standing, I’ve gotten sick of the countless times that I’ve been votekicked. I am a respectful player on all other Aloha servers, but I’m usually found on Aloha.pk last team standing. I have never broken any rules of Aloha servers.

Lol, I saw you get kicked out by votekicks few days back. I didn’t vote though.

why do you want a trusted password?: I would like a trusted password because of many things. The first thing is that i have been playing Aloha ever since it came out and i have loved it so much. Secondly even though im not a admin i try to do my best to votekick griefers and aimbotters WITH EVIDENCE. Thirdly it would be a pleasure to become trusted and to know that im a trusted player.
which aloha server do you play on most often?
I play Pinpoint

<arena_aloha>* AVuKY initiated a votekick against player heronbrine. Reason: doesn’t speak english
<arena_aloha>* heronbrine removed no blocks in the last 2 minutes. heronbrine is 19 tiles away from 03AVuKY, who started the votekick.

They are allowed to speak whatever language man. You don’t go and get frustrated with them.
Note: Iv’e seen you on a server before. You weren’t nice to non-english people

I don’t think you deserve it because you could abuse being Trusted by abusing no english people and make ALoha look bad. then you can’t get votekicked cos you would be trusted.
I suggest Izzy says no.
But its his/her decision

Leave that to izzy.