get a trusted password

there is always an admin on. and you havent exaclty proved any evidence why youve been kicked…

I would like to be an admin for Aloha Pinpoint CTF, and Aloha Reverse CTF Hallway. I want the trusted password because I was almost kicked for griefing when I was clearly fixing my own structure that I have made. This problem came into place after I had also cleared some unused blocks to use on the structure. Some people are just stupid and shouldn’t kick people without knowledge. This happened on Pinpoint.

I want one for Hallway because its a great map and I love to destroy enemy bridges and almost got votekicked from that.

This is and update to my last post. THis one is more clear.

why do you want a trusted password?

I was getting votekicked a lot on last team standing. For no reason at all…

which aloha server do you play on most often?

Aloha last team standing

EDIT: Please do not ignore this post. I am now being votekicked a ton and I don’t know why. PS: My in game name is now [TA]viktor

I’m applying for a trusted password because I get kicked when people accuse me of aimbotting. I of course don’t aimbot; my accuracy generally hovers around 40%. To a frequent player that seems average but to the people who don’t play much - it seems to them to be cheating. I mostly play on pinpoint.

That is not true.You suck dude.

I want to be a trusted player because I want people stop people who love to ruin the game for everyone else.I hope to hepl patrol the aloha servers so people can enjoy them.Besides my past actions,I really do want to help the community.

I play on Ctf Pinpoint the most.

Penis and matrayo both do not deserve a trusted password I have observed actions from both of them and based on this I would not allow either of them the honour of owning one.

workhardbrown.jpg

What actions do you mean, apart from ribald banter? I didn’t see any untoward actions from matrayo, nor did I partake in any. Those are some serious accusations you’re throwing around, so please elaborate.

I will only explain myself to admins regarding this matter.

I’d like to take this opportunity to sincerely apologize for the string of 20 headshots in a row I got on you. If I’d have known you’d get so upset I would have striven to make it 40.

How dare you,do not try to make this about head shots anyone who has repetitious’sly played with me knows I do not really care about kills I only care about the pull and push of the fight. You do not deserve a trusted password because your mission in ace of spades is to anger and upset people in chat.I have seen you do this more than once, you enjoy the argument that is why you do not deserve a trusted password. You want a trusted password so people will not vote kick you for being an dumbass troll.

I beg the pardon of any Admin reading this, you may see me as being irresponsible by posting this but I assure you I am not taking personal experience into this decision.

Please calm yourself Jyromefedx. Let’s keep this discussion civil and not resort to profanity.

I just was banned again for “aimbot” less than 10 minutes ago. I do not, and have not, use aimbot.

I have never been votekicked for “trolling” or anything remotely similar.

Perhaps your understanding of English is insufficient and you’re mistaking friendly banter for heated argument? If your own irrational anger in this thread is any indication, it may be that you yourself are the only one that’s getting ‘angry and upset’ and everyone else on the server is getting along just fine.

I suggest next time you’re about to post a explicative laden diatribe, you count to 10 and maybe take a few deep breathes. It will make things more pleasant for everyone in the forum.

And please, have a great weekend.

Excuse me for trying to have some fun a little.I dont want to act like you,a.k.a. ‘‘Heart of Stone’’.I want people on the server to have good laughs.Not be restricted by admins like you.Its ok if you dont think me and penis shouldn’t be trusted users,just keep it to yourself man.Its not a ‘‘raise hand if you agree or disaggre’’.In my opinion,me and penis are really trust worthy guys.Ask the other admins.They would probably agree :smiley:

I’d like a trusted password because people start votekicks against me pretty often (mostly for aimhacks). Not many go through, but they do occasionally. One went through a few minutes ago (it wasn’t for hacks, it was supposed to be a joke, I’m hoping to clear it up in IRC right now - EDIT: unbanned now). I was once GBL’d because I was votekicked for hacking (the admin must not have looked too closely and just checked the votekick logs), but I talked with the admin and he unbanned me. My IGN is BR, if you need it. I play mostly on Intel RPG.
EDIT: Counted the number of times I was accused today, it was 21.

Ign:KomradeColor
1.I keep getting votekicked from servers because everyone thinks i hack.
2.Last team standing

I personally think your guard status should be revoked, Hercules. Recall how on pinpoint 24/7 I had to threaten to post here to make you remove my ban on killing people? You then made up some ridiculous excuse about my 2.45 kill ratio being “suspicious”. Absolutely immature behavior on your part.

jyrome, keep calm. it seems like hes getting to you.

Please-dont-feed-the-trolls.jpg

Penis, i don’t think you should be trusted. 2 reasons: Your name is disgusting and sounds like the name of a troublemaker. Also, a lot of people are commenting that you shouldn’t be trusted and giving reasons and i agree. I am not asking to be trusted because i don’t want to be. Maybe you could at least change your name.

Whoa, when did the sh*tstorm start?

FOR THOSE WHO ARE DOUBTFUL, I’m going to vouch for penis’s legitimacy in-game.
We’ve had a few duels, with about him winning about 2:1 against me.
Still, this means I killed him many, many times, and it didn’t look like he was reloading either.
While his fogsniping is not well-received by other players, he’s definitely not aimbotting.

HOWEVER, I’m not supporting you in terms of getting a trusted password.
I know for a fact that many players are angry when you’re on.
Taking their ability to votekick you just serves as hatred fuel.
Next thing you know we have capslock spammers and griefers tearing up the bases.

As such, although you’re playing “legitimately”, your tactic is frowned upon by many, me included.
I don’t think you should have a trusted account.