get a trusted password

Yer i will.
It is his/her 's job to decide or not.

Ahhh proof of the many votekicks, thanks.

AVuKYI2R3, you shouldn’t become a trusted player if you votekicked people for not speaking english. That isn’t any good reason because everyone, no matter what country they come from and no matter what language they speak, have a right to play on Aloha.

Hey, G33K jjlilcrash here, I mainly play on babel and hallway. I want a pass because people sometimes accuse me of
being an aimbotter or one time someone actually tried to votekick me for “not being christen”

Guys, you shouldn’t be saying nothing else instead of applying, PXYC you are aloud, but you do not have a choice to tell who gets one and who doesn’t you may have a opinion but overall you don’t have a choice, You should not post other than applying for one. or for the people who are the moderators of this forum, and izzy.

For your information, I am a moderator of this forum. Who the hell do you think sorts through the applications and approves them/moves them to the correct area of the forums? It doesn’t happen automagically, I’ll tell you that.

I said you are aloud to post or what ever you do, I know you are the moderator of this forum.

Thank you PXYC for moderating Aloha forums. Your help is recognized and appreciated. ;D

People can post their opinions on here, it’s a open thread.

I think it should be a discussion, where the more opinions, the better.

If this wasn’t meant to be a open/free to discuss thread, then it wouldn’t be.

Edit: aloud would be like “You aren’t suppose to speak aloud”, what you were looking for is “We are allowed to speak aloud” :wink:

I’m interested in a trusted password. I’ve applied for Guard but until such a time as I’m accepted (on denied, in which case I’ll be looking for a trusted p/word anyway,) I’d like to stop myself being votekicked for “aimbotz” and the like.

Hello, Aloha people. My name in-game is Carnage, and I’m conveniently on the Aloha servers. With that being said… I’m needing a trusted password.

1. I would like a trusted password because whenever I was on the server previously today with Defaulter (DE) and Valor (Valor), there was a votekick initialized on me for the reason of “stupid and gay”. The fact that I didn’t even do anything is the funny part. And to make matters worse, the same person initialized a votekick against me for the reason of “griefing”, when I was taking the other team’s tower down in Babel. It’s not right, especially when noob-ish people go along with the votekick and just vote yes, without knowing who it’s on, or for what reason it’s occurring.

2. I’m most commonly on Aloha 1ctf 24/7 Pinpoint, Aloha Tower of Babel, and Aloha 1rctf 24/7 Hallway.

I hope you can see my reasons as to requesting this application. No one likes to be votekicked for no legitimate reason, especially when you didn’t do a thing. Thanks for reading.

Regards,
Carnage

Hi izzy-
Im {IISOD}Tobi9sc,can you make me a trusted account?Hmm i think aloha.pk r1ctf 24/7 hallway cause my sister likes Hallway also me.And sometimes there are player that votekicking me for using Aimbot,they just votekick me and they didnt see my ratio,so please make me a trusted account.
Thanks,
IGN:{IISOD}Tobi9sc

This guy is a good player, izzy

Woah!Thanks :wink:

If you will make me a trusted acc,Send it to this acc,and BTW sorry for making another account i have some problems on my first account.

Acc?

Acc is short for account

yup

why do you want a trusted password?

I want a trusted password because there are always false accusations of me “aimbotting” when I don’t,And it just seems unfair for me to get kicked for something I don’t do. My IGN is [TSB] Eddie

which aloha server do you play on most often?

Aloha.pk Last team standing

Izzy, u should meet this guy in-game, he always get kicked for aimbotting. He has real skillz!