Energizer Bunny Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    WAY more than just 30 minutes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Current: Energizer Bunny At time of ban: TH3WHIT3PANTH3R

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    One of the aloha.pk servers… its been so long

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Aimbot, no recoil, multishot, no bullet spread. Snipped: Let’s not name hacks here ~Reki

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have been happily playing on the @sw servers for a while now and am familiar with some of the members. I have not hacked ever since I was banned from your servers. I feel that the aloha servers have grown very large since build and shoot was recognized and I would very much like to be able to join in the fun.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Almost half a year ago…

For reference: Previous appeal

I can vouch for Energizer Bunny. For about the last half year hes been playing on our Stormwind servers completely hack free. Hes even helped me catch other hackers. Hacking before and lying in the previous appeal were poor choices but i think hes learned his lesson since then.

Thanks for vouching for me Wind!

It sounds like you’ve learned your lesson. Have fun!

Does this mean I’m unbanned? Or is it a reduced time for the ban? Or are you even the admin that banned me?

Energizer Bunny, the problem has been fixed. Go forth and prosper.

Thank you lord Haux.

(In case that was not clear enough your ban has been lifted, and you may freely enjoy our servers. Not too freely, though, make sure we don’t catch you with hacks ever again.)