DarkNeutrino unban request

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Yes i did check

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
TITAN-DarkNeutrino

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
Babel

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
I was banned by some aleha.ok staff for aimboat. The new cheat i have designed to automatically lock onto boats.
Works incredibly well and thus staff have noticed it and probably banned me.
I do not intent to stop developing it but i can promise i wont use it on aleha.ok servers.

5) Why should you be unbanned?
Because im a truly shitty player. Why else would i develop absolutely amazing cheats that totally break the game.
Oh you mean boats dont exist in the game ? Oh well then i did the impossible cause the cheat works great and locks onto boats.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
1 hour ago

2 Likes

Your staff has been notified. Please refrain from joining the servers and engaging in any type of hijinks

no puedo tengo fulbo

Hello
I was the admin that banned you today. Are you absolutely certain your banned was in regard to boating? Lying will severely reduce your chances of getting unbanned and honesty makes for better life choices, happier friends, more internet points, more future karma and also many snails from my recent fiction will be sad if you decide to kept to your version of the truth.

The amount of time I end up spending on things like this, my time is valuable you know? I have a writing obligation, running obligation and drinking of red whiny liquid obligations… Why does it always have to be me… I have such a hard time even staying coherent when writing and now I have to type something well thought out… Anyhow, lets get back on track. Are you certain your truth is the actual truth?

Also I will get disappointed and slightly sad and forever look at you with a look of severe frowning. This situation also ended up in me losing even more time to write further snail fiction, so now next chapter is even more delayed and since sov depends on it dearly that is a crime on its own. For some reason that guy cant live without my writing so you should be ashamed of yourself. All the snails of the sov order is looking at you with sadness.

I was also supposed to go out running this evening but here I am writing this topic… I even lost track of what chapter I was writing for that fiction. I really need to get some editor help from the community. If anyone is willing to help out please dm me on discord or here. It would be greatly appreciated. Also I need further help of translating it to other languages. I can fix the nordic languages myself but france, spanish and brittish english needs a lot of help.

Please visit our counting thread or the forumpost for the snailfiction * sov and the order of the Sov - the ratwars of 2300 for the latest update of sov the snail and his merry team of adventures. I will take donations of time and souls for help and weird fan mail.

Right. Where were we again? Yes, are you certain you did not cheat earlier today?

Best regards
Hawk of snailfictions and weird rats, also lover of cats and typer of things. And doctor in something fairly important.

3 Likes

Ah dammit you aleha.ok staff are really good it seems. Absolutely glorious i would even say. I thought that would be it.

Well i did use other stuff except that. That is flying. But i would like to see the evidence if any. Cause you have to unban me now if you dont have evidence :stuck_out_tongue:

Also i would be more then happy to help you with your weird as fuck snail addiction.

Have a nice day sir. Awaiting your response. Snails FTW

u missed “Bird lover” in your signature

I am fairly certain I have some evidence laying around somewhere. In between all my notes of snail drama and plot twists for the future.

This recording, that is very long, shows without a doubt the use of spadefly. It is the use of a weird glitch when one trows a nade upwards and catches it with ones spade and then are able to fly for a short duration afterwards.

It is very much against our rules and punishable by not being allowed to read snail fiction for at least 1 month. Are you still certain that is not you?

Also I see no boats anywhere in that recording, and to the best of my knowledge boats does not exist in aos, evil company of doom wanted to include them in runescape but that ended up equally horribly so they avoided including them in aos for obvious reasons. But nobody talks about that anymore due to trauma suffered from rocketlaunchers and jetpacks.

In any case. Are you absolutely certain you did not flyspadenade glitch?

Best regards
Hawk
Lover of weird stuff and birds and professor of weird ethics, also cat feeder, strainer of relationships by to many words, talker of weirness, typer of short sentences and loser of important keys. And provoker of weird discussions due to unknown reasons. also eater of cheese and doom of space keys due to way to much space spam. and maybe something related to cake.

1 Like

The flying hack is actually my untested yet cheat im working on. It seemed to work but unsure about it yet.

The boats did exist. The recording just didnt show them. I was shooting at them which you must have seen. Tho they are super super tiny in the water. Like 2 pixels.

And yes im ready to suffer and not read snail fiction for 1 month.

I admit to usage of cheats that are developed by me. I dont use any other cheats.

-DarkNeutrino
Totally the weirdest guy you will ever see. Will kill you in game without any cheats in babel without a question. Hates cheese and used to make drama. May be a robot with super advanced AI. But humanity will never know.

Ok,
Due to your honesty and willingness to do something so horrible as to avoid reading snail fiction for 1 month I can only come to the conclusion that you have learned your lesson. No-one, cheater or not should be kept away from the glory of snails.

Therefore I will reduce your ban to 1 day. If you ever cheat again I will forever ban you from reading snail lore and always enforce you to instead make fanfiction and printed snail figures to spread the glory of the snail without ever being able to partake yourself.

This is the final words of the bird of doom, snails, cats, hats, cake, fishes in glass boxes, feeder of popcorn, eater of beans, drinker of liquids and breaker of socks and for some weird reason also shoes. Also I still have a unjustified fear of ants due to an incident when I was 7 years old. I also absolutely hate salty black candy that is not even spellable in english and gives high blood pressure if overconsumed like crazy. also long walks in the sunset and pictures with fish.

1 Like

since others opinions on apeals are always welcomed, specially if you make fun of the guy that got yeeted for haxoring around:

I just wanted to say hello

1 Like

With all being said, i declare this ban wife and hus… i mean, solved. You can unban the bride.

My best wishes,
Skyte: The weed lover

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.