BlueToonYoshi

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked: I did already.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name): [SPQR]ToonYoshi

#3) Server you were playing on.: I don’t remember exactly, although I think aloha./pk tdm island maps

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful): It says I was Cheating. I wasn’t, I swear. I do have my mouse sensitivity high so I can turn fast though. That might be what someone saw.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.: I really wasn’t cheating. I do admit It did look suspicios, but I wasn’t cheating or hacking. Please unban me, I love this game, and I want to continue playing it.

#6) Date and time (approx): August 23rd, 2012 10:53 am

I’ll vouch for him… I’ve played with him before… He doesn’t cheat… Putting him on the GBL is a bit harsh too…

Thanks GenJosh for trusting me. I hope they will unban me from the GBL list soon. It really makes me upset to know that I was false accused for being good at this game.

Ya, but there are so many hacking assholes in AoS they’re not too sure who’s a hacker and who isn’t… Though they shouldn’t of GBL’d you that fast…

Yeah I know. When I tried to join a server, it said globally banned. I was like what?! HOW? I checked the GBL page and it said I was Cheating-Permanent. I literally started to cry, and said No.

There is nothing we can do if its a global ban. Your best bet is to appeal it in the global irc channel at #aos.gbl
Good Luck!

WTF?! You guys banned him for no reason, but won’t unban him?!! WTF!?

What?! You’re kidding! Come on, please. I don’t want to be permabanned for being good and not cheating?! Come on! :’(

That’s bullshit…

Here’s a link to the irc Toon http://webchat.quakenet.org/?channels=%23aos.gbl

Yeah. I am on it now.

K, tell me what happens :smiley:

Alright. I will.

Who banned him? >:(

banned by StackOverflow on Aloha for Cheating. I wasn’t though, I swear.

Did they unban you?

Not yet. although on the IRC people are like ToonYoshi is banned? See I’m telling you, people know me and I don’t hack.

Any progress?

Nope not yet sadly. People are saying I have to wait for StackOverflow to join the irc. I don’t know how long that will take.

Hope you got unbanned… Tin kicked you from SQLR :C