BlueToonYoshi

Thread is kind of unnecessary now.

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name)

#3) Server you were playing on: aloha.pk server or Stormwind server I think

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful): for cheating. I used a map hack.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed: I have been banned for 4 and a half months now. Please give me another chance. I’m very sorry. I want to play again. I deleted the hacks off my computer and I will never hack/cheat again.

#6) Date and time (approx): August 23, 2012. I think around 10:00-11:00am.

Thank you for posting a ban appeal and being honest about what you did wrong. I only wanted to ask (so the admins don’t have to), you didn’t state how long you had been waiting before after being banned, AND, you didn’t state your username.

I’m just trying to help, so you don’t have to take this into consideration if you don’t want to. :wink:

Okay, seriously, have you actually read his previous ban appeal?
He also clearly said he was banned for 4 and a half months.
I know you’re trying to be helpful, but actually read and research.

If I recall correctly, your ban was a GBL ban. We’re actually not equipped to deal with that on aloha.pk, since it’s part of something bigger.
Also, you changed your #4 (reason for ban). The first time around, you maintained your innocence, but now you’re admitting to hacking.
I don’t take kindly to lying, but we’ll see how this goes.

And if Bucket was on he would laugh at me now after he read this…

Yes I am very sorry for not telling the truth the first time around. That was very stupid of me, I know. Also the name I was using was [SPQR]ToonYoshi. It has been a long time though. I guarentee you all, I will never hack ever again. It ruins the game anyways. I will not be one of those people anymore.

Fact remains, if your ban is a GBL ban there is nothing we can do for you here, and you better head over to the GBL irc channel (#aos.gbl) and ask over there.

No longer on GBL, locked.

1 Like