Ban appeals. Username:kaya

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Kaya.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

• aloha.pk babel.
  1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Aimbot.

2. Why should you be unbanned?
    Cuz i promise not to use it again, but their hack detection systems do not work, there is no good moderation of the server in question. I only used it because there were 3 people using it and it didn’t make sense to die every 10 seconds, besides the hackers are trusted players and you can’t vote them for expulsion because they cancel it. Another trusted player watches you to ban you while the other goes unpunished. And the messages to the admin do not give result. Has no sense.

3. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I don´t remember exactly, between February and April

Hello,

Your banning admin has been contact. In the meantime, please stay off aloha servers until the matter is resolved.

Thanks

Hello, I m the admin who banned you few months before, four months to be exact.

You did admit that you were cheating, that s nice. But actually, I have banned you for esp and no recoil too, but hey, that is an old, old ban, so you probably forget it! Here is the evidence:https://youtu.be/ve1iL00W5a4

The aloha community believe in second chance. But, that is not the first time that you get caught while cheating and that s not your first ban appeal : http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=10979.0
In that previous appeal you said that you was sorry and that you won’t do that again. And one year later, here we are. So, I m asking you, why should I trust you this time? How can I be sure that you won’t cheat anymore? Difficult question hmm?

Let s get back in that actual appeal. You said that you was cheating cause:

1. The moderation isn t good on the server
2. There were 3 trusted hackers (!)

So I will answer you that you are totally wrong about those two things.

1. The staff do his best to protect the servers of cheaters, griefers, troll etc etc… We do it on a voluntary basis cause we like that game and we don t want to see bad person ruining the experience of other players. We can’t be active 24/7, but I can assure you that the moderation is excellent and that we are doing our best to make players happy.
    And by the way, I check the logs and you didn t even made a /admin. Calling the staff when you need help is pretty useful.

2. During that game, nobody was hacking, except you. About the “trusted hackers”, we don t give that statut to anybody. The trusted players shown us that we can believe in them. They are trusted cause they are good and we want to protect them from votekicks.
    I’m not saying that you will never see a trusted player cheat. Shit like that can happens. Just saying that I m on the staff since nearly 9 months, and I only see one trusted player cheat. And yes, that player is not trusted anymore.

An other little thing that you need to understand: If you see a cheater, call the staff and wait for them. The excuse of “other players were cheating so I m cheating too” is not fine. Just because other players cheat doesn’t mean you have to do the same.

Before ending my response, I want to know two little things

1.How should I know that you won’t cheat anymore?
2.Why did you take four months for making this ban appeal? And don t tell me that you haven t the time to do it. You been evading many times during these last four months.

Also please keep in mind that if you do evade your ban again, we will no longer tolerate it. That means perma ban with no chance for appealing as your appeals will all be DENIED.

I will wait for your answer. Thanks.

Aloha.
I really think that moderation improved, because I don’t see any more trusted hackers as we called them at that time, and I’m sure you were one of them, I think they do them to provoke and ban, but there is no use doing the / admin, just That’s why I don’t do it, and why is one supposed to put up with hackers? I understand that it is forbidden to use, but still there are people unpunished and they ruin your game, and you cannot vote for them. As I like to build, what I did to avoid dying 10 times in 1 minute was spying and avoiding them.
I may be wrong but ALEUNO and MODER seem to use hacks, but I have no proof so there seems to be no case if you just have the last word.

Hello!

I ll be honest, your response “shocked” me little bit. You know, calling me (and moder) hackers…Yeah, that was kind of unexpected.

So, I ll be quick with the moder case, he s playing on betterspades, no cheat on betterspades, he can’t cheat, moder legit, thanks.

My turn!

I’m playing this game since nearly nine years. You can also see that I m on the forum since august 2012, so yeah, that s old. And I can assure you, even promise to you, I never used cheats on Ace of Spades, I never used cheat on any other game actually…
I m on the staff to protect the servers, not to destroy them. Btw, staff member are not invicible. If we caught one cheating, he will just get instant banned and instant demoted, whoever is he.

But you will probably never see a staff member cheating, cause like I said on my first post, The staff do his best to protect the servers of cheaters, so you seriously think that we are doing that to cheat more easily? yeaaaaah no, we re not stupid. We are on the staff cause we want to protect the game that we like.

Well, that s my words, and I m sure that you will tell me that I m lying and I m a cheater. So I will send you 5 little clips to show you that what I can do isn’t impossible or just cheat.

clip1https://youtu.be/YGcxHlGnYEo
clip2https://youtu.be/lmRaWQqZa70
clip3https://youtu.be/1QetFUVDWQo
clip4https://youtu.be/hpaGGi_h1NA
clip5https://youtu.be/4QtSKrSoPsg

I don t want to tell that I m good +++ cause that s not true. Many players are just way better than me. I m playing this game since nine years, let just say that I improve my “skills”. And I can assure you that you will never see me cheating. And you will probably never see a staff member cheat too.

Feel free to record sus players. Don t use cheat cause you think they are cheaters.

Btw, I just see that you didn’t respond to my two questions. So I will repost them here:

1.How should I know that you won’t cheat anymore?
2.Why did you take four months for making this ban appeal? And don t tell me that you haven t the time to do it. You been evading many times during these last four months.

Other thing, the /admin is very very important for us. Cheaters are not allowed on the servers, trusted hackers do not exist. We will never protect cheaters. So ping us when you see one and…don t cheat.

Please answer my questions. And little reminder, do not come back on the aloha servers until your ban appeal is over. I m sure that you don’t want to be ban forever.

Thanks

Hello,

I ve been waiting your answer since one week, and still nothing.

I believe in second chance (even thought we already gave you it, one year ago), but you need to earn it and you don t seem concern about it.

Your only answer was “trusted players was cheating so I did the same”. Nah, that’s not how it work, but I ve already explained you that.

But, a little thing happened today, you decided to evade your ban.
I did warned you in my first post: Also please keep in mind that if you do evade your ban again, we will no longer tolerate it. That means perma ban with no chance for appealing as your appeals will all be DENIED..

You knew the consequence.

So, I’m sorry to tell you that, but I don’t have other choice, your ban appeal is denied.