Banned of (aloha.pk tower of babel) / User Kaya

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I’m not votekicked, just banned

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Username: Kaya

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was using the aimbot and it turns out that it was forbidden, and when I realized I apologized and stopped using it but they had already banned me. So I come here because I want to continue playing and I promise not to use it again.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    He is the only server I play and I apologize for my failure, promising not to repeat.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Exactly between 2:22 p.m. and 2:38 p.m. on October 10, 2019

I am at your disposal waiting for a cordial response.

Hello,

Your ban admin has been notify. Please do not join any of aloha’s server until this appeal resolve.

Thanks,

Nathan

Hola Kaya, como hablas en español, procederé a hacer el appeal en nuestro idioma.
Fuiste baneado por uso de hack en nuestros servidores, te advertí que si evadias, te continuaría baneando, lo correcto es hacer un ban appeal como acabas de hacer, no evadiendo.
Somos una comunidad que cree en segundas oportunidades, y te la daré.
Gracias por aceptar tu error, pero si vuelves a entrar a nuestros servidores usando hack, serás baneado permanentemente, y no importa que cambies IP, o nombre, sabremos quién eres.

Disfruta el juego.