BAN APPEAL!

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? Yessa

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well. [STORM-L]BOOM

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Top 10

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. Indeed I was using ESP. Aimbot comes with the ESP, but I only used the Aimbot On MMEE1 Because he was making me mad.

5. Why should you be unbanned? Honestly I should be unbanned because Aloha is a fun server, I hardly ever hack. This and another time is the only times ive hacked

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. 1:30 ish 5-4-13

Weren’t you banned before?

Yes, That was the other time, I got on today and poof i was unbanned

That sounds like ban evading to me…

If I did ban evade, I didnt mean to… I dont even know how to.

Even so, you got banned for hacking before and yet you come back and go straight to hacking again? Didn’t you learn your lesson the first time?

Hello, I am the moderator that banned you.

You were not only using aimbot to kill people that were making you mad, you used it to kill everyone you had a line of sight on. You were caught cheating before and you started to do it again. I don’t see why you should ever be allowed to play on aloha servers again.

BOOM, you’re kidding, right?

Although I’m not sure why you would try to enter an aloha server, knowing you were banned, I’ll take the ban evasion out of the equation for a second.

You were permanently banned for using aimbot. One day, you magically found yourself unbanned. What way to celebrate how you were no longer banned for aimbotting than by aimbotting?

(sarcasm)

Why would you even bother to appeal? You had already been banned once for aimbotting, and decided to aimbot again. The fact that you come here demanding our sympathy is beyond me. As barron said, you won’t be getting unbanned.

-Spring walks away slowly, covering eyes and shaking head-