Ban Appeal {EPIC}BOOM

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? Done.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.{EPIC}BOOM

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. Pinpoint i think

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf. Hell if I know. Some people said i hacked, I got this new scope and it helped me out a lot. Maybe thats why. A new badass scope. One server i did try out a hack. I didnt keep it on too long. That was before i got my new scope. Then a admin came and polity told me to take it off and delete it. Which I did

5. Why should you be unbanned? I help the Aloha.pk community, I report when something just isnt right. I am a all around nice person

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please. 3-30-13 Around 10:30 cst

Hello there, I was the admin who banned you. You were spamming the kill feed. I think the second you joined you obliterated the kill feed. If I remember correctly You had 11 Kills per minute, which was less than one minute after you joined. I managed to get your ratio at the time.

• {EPIC}BOOM has a kill-death ratio of 16.00 (16 kills, 0 deaths, 11.77 kills per minute).

That pretty much led me to check you. I caught you using Aimbot and ESP along with No Recoil. I clearly saw No recoil, you were snapping at players behind walls along with people not even close to your fog vision.

I never Downloaded No recoil. And I did have ESP. But no aimbot.

So yea. I guess I was hacking… How long am i banned?

Forever. Also yes you did have No Recoil and did use the Aimbot feature. I’m very disaapointed that you decided to hack. Mind answering me what led you to hack. Also I have a video that will clearly show that you were using a No Recoil hack with the Aimbot Feature. Or was all that because of this new scope that you were using or as you said ingame “I don’t hack” “I’m fogkilling” I gave you a chance to admit ingame, you didn’t, in your first post of your appeal you didn’t, did you really need a third chance to admit? Please tell me why I should ever unban you.

Show me the vid please.
And is there anyway I can be unbanned. I love aloha servers.

Didn’t you say that your hack worked only on the rifle, and not the SMG/shotgun? You told me that you used ESP, and ESP works no matter what weapon you have.

No you won’t be unbanned. Here is the video. Thank you for lying.

hqdefault.jpg

Sorry to butt in, but couldn’t resist.

Also, I see some aimbotting in there. 1.13 to 1.14 he snaps to a player behind a wall. There’s other instances but I just had that in mind.

Chase, It does only work with rifle. I doesn’t work with smg or shotgun. I didn’t lie

I also have a short recording from Arena while you were hacking.
Physically impossible to get that type of accuracy without nospread at the very least.

I think he meant he used a type of hack that I used before (snipped). Whenever it would load, you can still use the SMG/Shotgun but you cannot reload the SMG/Shotgun so that means that you’re pretty much stuck with a rifle because it can reload even with the aimbot loaded in. Sure there’s still ESP in the SMG/Shotgun but I think once you have exhausted the current clip/mag, you’re pretty much stuck because, as I said, they cannot reload

Oi oi, try not to name hacks on this place… ~Reki (side comment: dat Lilly)

There is a fix for that bug on the same thread.

People are fucking leechers though and god forbid they do anything themselves.