Ban Appeal! :)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I was not votekicked
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Chinese Guy or [FOX]RealSHIT
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk tdm island maps

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    My friend was controlling my computer with team viewer and I was banned for no recail.

2. Why should you be unbanned?
    I am a real nice guy no harm to anyone but I will uninstall team viewer so He can’t controll my computer

3. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    3/3/13 11:05 am EST

[quote author=Chinese_Guy link=topic=2442.msg22675#msg22675 date=1362430924]

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I was not votekicked
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Chinese Guy or [FOX]RealSHIT
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
aloha.pk tdm island maps

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    My friend was controlling my computer with team viewer and I was banned for no recail.

2. Why should you be unbanned?
    I am a real nice guy no harm to anyone but I will uninstall team viewer so He can’t controll my computer

3. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    3/3/13 11:05 am EST

I AM SORRY FOR ALL THIS TROUBLE ~ Joe Anderson emailme: awesomeguyallday@gmail.com Please Unban Him I am sorry for what I did! :frowning: :’(

I gave him my team veiwer login stuff because he was bored and he did not want to download Aos on his computer I think he downloaded it on my computer because Io see Aos hack on my pc so?

Plus I was on vaction I left my computer on…! And he told me he team viewed my computer while I was gone!

Sounds too convenient and I honestly don’t fully trust you.

In any case, this is just a modification of the “my little brother took my computer and hacked the game” excuse…you’re responsible for your own computer.
Whatever he does, we will have to treat as if you had done.

What say you?

I am on vacation for the 1 week to visit family… And I have don’t have a Brother…

Well… It’s my responsibility that I let my friend use my computer and download some kind of hack … So I am very sorry for all the trouble I cause you. :frowning:

well im not really sure whats going on here i have caught some [FOX] members hacking before…not saying that he was, just saying. Anyways best of luck with your appeal dude :wink:

Doesn’t it say in the 4th question of ban appeal that if other person messes with your account, that person needs to apologize? Not you.

Well I don’t know if a admin look over this but I am still wait can some get a admin to look this over… :stuck_out_tongue:

He meant neither, he’s talking about the teamviewer software. It’s basically like a bigbrother monitoring system that schools use. You install it on you computer or device and set up credentials and a password etc. Then have the other person do the same, and share your data. That way a person from a distance can control your machine from their’s.
Based on the data on that website it states: “While the main focus of the application is remote control of computers, collaboration and presentation features are included.” So he’s claiming that his friend was controlling his computer from a different location. And thus got him banned.

The problem with his excuse however is following. IF his friend actually controlled his computer, that would mean that his computer would’ve had to be on and logged in during his entire week vacation. Also i have read through the “Remote Control Connection Mode” for TeamViewer and i have looked through various controls and specifications and no where does it say you can browse the internet or control the other users games. You can however close the connect between you the host and the one being controlled, Switch sides with partner, send the Ctrl+Alt+Del key combination to the computer, Lock the Computer, Reboot the computer, Send key combinations, Disable remote input, and Show black screen(forced sleep mode). If however i have missed something feel free to look at the TeamViewer Manual yourself. (TeamViewer: The Remote Desktop Software)

My point being is that it’s highly unlikely that his friend was able to control his computer to get him banned from AoS, and if he did manage to do so, he would’ve had extremely bad ping, rendering AoS inoperable considering he’d be going through 2 connections so to speak.

It’s possible… but improbable.

I assume your friend also hacked on Assassins Spade, right? You should stop giving him control over your computer. And how about simply uninstalling your hacks?

2013-03-07 20:56:30+0100 [-] Chinese Guy (IP 74.76.XXX.XXX, ID 3) entered the game!
2013-03-07 20:58:43+0100 [-] Chinese Guy disconnected!

[“Chinese Guy”, “74.76.XXX.XXX”, “: Hack Detected - No Spread IGN: Chinese Guy #3”, 1363291123.1182749],

The question is simple:
Will this happend again?
kthxbai

I don’t fully belive you. I looked through my logs from February 1st to March 1st and there was some very suspicious activity coming from you. Along with that, you kept checking your name many times during that period, going from [FOX]… to (PRO) etc. I have a feeling that this is just a modified “My brother was hacking”. With the teamviewer part, I’m not sure how you can play it when you are going through 2 connections. It would be very laggy and probably very bad.

I am not a FOX clan member I just added it to my name to make it look interesting but thx for the nice comment :slight_smile: ;D

I have Aos on my laptop and my desktop because sometimes my cousin comes over he plays with me and it is not laggy because I have fast internet. Its Been a long time for this appeal. SO when will I be unban?

We’re not saying that AoS would be slow normally. We’re saying that it would be slow, to the point of being unplayable, if you were using teamviewer and going through two connections to play it. In addition, as corn said, how would you know your friend was using no recoil hack? In addition, Lostmotel has logs of you getting banned AFTER you posted this ban appeal, on a separate server for hacking, under YOUR name, “Chinese Guy”.

Your story doesn’t add up, and there is a lot of evidence against you. Try to provide an explanation for these occurrences instead of asking admins to look it over. These people, or a majority of them, ARE admins. You are dodging their questions, not answering what we are asking, and simply providing unreasonable and illogical reasons for what happened and why.

I change my name to Chinese Guy because my friend changed it [FOX]RealShit So I changed it to Chinese Guy… I did not know he downloaded the hack on my computer I noticed that I got ban from all the servers witch is global ban I think… So When can I be unban

So which is it? Did you put the [FOX] tag on your name or did your friend do it?