Ban Appeal! :)

Yea :frowning:

Who did it? You or your friend?

Hmm well im not positive this was the same guy or not but…

[15:13] No Recoil Event(s) Detected: Chinese Guy #7 (74.76.190.103) Weapon: Shotgun Ping: 178 ms
[15:14] No Spread Event Detected: Chinese Guy #7 (74.76.190.103)
[15:14] <@WindSpirit> ummm
[15:14] No Recoil Event(s) Detected: Chinese Guy #7 (74.76.190.103) Weapon: Shotgun Ping: 314 ms
[15:14] No Spread Event Detected: Chinese Guy #7 (74.76.190.103)
[15:14] * Chinese Guy permabanned: Hack Detected - No Spread IGN: Chinese Guy #7
[15:14] <@Cowie> .gg chinese

Dude got himself banned on Stormwind server today lol. If it was indeed this Chinese Guy he has clearly not learned his lesson…

WindSpirit it is indeed the same guy. The IP range is the same and so is the IGN.

Chinese Guy can you please explain why you were banned just today for hacking? Because you’re crazy if you think we’re unbanning you after hacking more than once since you’ve gotten banned, including this morning, albeit on different servers.

My friend came over on that day and said FUCK U I WILL GET U BAN FROM ALL THE SERVERS!!! I was like WTF GTFO my house :frowning:

You know what would of stopped this? Passwords and/or a punch. Your lack of security concerning your PC is no excuse for your friend being able to get on and download the hacks. If he got on while you were out of the room, this is what the punch is for. Especially if he made it clear he was going to hack. Again your fault for allowing it to happen.

Shit, you could of just unplugged the router if you didn’t want to punch him.

I will beat him up but still it won’t stop him… :-[

Anyway, the admin who banned you needs to make a decision here as explaining these simple security concepts to you is futile.

Hi, I am the admin who banned you. For some reason I absolutely don’t believe your entire story. Whether it is your friend cheating or you, I just don’t believe your story. If your “friend” is somehow going in your house and cheating, please do us all a favour and Hide yo computers. You will not be getting unbanned.

:frowning: Why won’t you believe me I am a nice guy. Please give me a second chance :-[

Whether or not it was you or your friend hacking, the end result is the same. Your computer is being used for hacks, and is therefore making it unfair for the other players. And with no obvious proof that you (or your friend) will stop hacking, the admins will be forced to leave you banned… or so i would assume lol

I also highly suggest you change and/or create a password for your computer and don’t tell your friend.