[Ban Appeal]

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

I did.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Bixrow. I spoke with Danke on the irc. He told me my ign when i’ve been banned was Symmer.

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I really don’t know.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

No idea. I wasn’t at my home when i’ve got banned. I was in holidays (you can ask my teamates). My family was at my home. I wasn’t in France guys it’s not possible ! My cousin told me he played aos when he was at my home (all of the june month) but he never told me he used a programm to hack. Danke helped me. I check my cousin’s ign and it’s Symmer. Symmer if I remember good.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Because I never been banned. Because I’m a league player and I can’t train. Because I want to play the war between Staff and Forum and because i’m so fuckin’ legit. I saw dat i’m banned when I come back to my home, I wanted to play aos (so happy I was) and I saw “Couldn’t join : Banned”. I don’t know what’s happened but please, do something.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

10/06/2015 (Danke told me).

Bixrow.

PS : Sorry for my english, french player.

Same IP
http:// paste.quacknet.org/view/16c369cb

Fring is my old ign, i’m registered to the league as Fring but IG atm (you were asking for that) i’m Bixrow.

Is there a problem ?

Just want to know, am I permabanned only ?

Hello there, currently there is a ban on you in effect (permma) for evading a previous ban. Permma means that you are banned for ALL aloha servers. Creating a new ign or account will not help you, and circumventing the ban is considered as ban evasion. This is not your first offence for evasion. Danke will respond when he can to this appeal. What sniper listed were your previous appeals and as it was explicitly stated by my colleague Danke

hence this ban is for evading your previous one. As I said Danke will respond and handle this appeal

Edit: looks like you were unbanned by the ban purge, as this is a separate ban please wait for that admin to respond.

I understand. Atleast is it possible to know when I will be unbanned ?

If you really can’t do anything, thank you. I’ll wait.

Please I’m playing this game since 4 years, I know it’s not possible to be unbanned if you create a new IGN and I’m legit so I don’t want to remove my I.P, bad and not honest thing.

Cya, thank for your help.

Bixrow.

Currently the banning admin for this ban is unavalible due to irl issues, so another admin is handeling his appeals (no idea who that is). You can ignore the whole part about the ban being for evasion as it was a completly seperate incident, which as part of the ban purge was forgiven (I got the date wrong, my bad)