Ban appeal [AK]SyKrOz

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I wasn’t votekicking.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[Animus]Fring (my brother)

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk tower of babel.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I was with my half brother when that it is produced, he play quietly on my computer (he is 12 years old) then I have him to show Ace of Spades. He told me: " Ha yes I know " thus I have him to let play during almost 3 hours before he is banished. He left quietly at his home and when I wanted to connect on aloha.pk pp 1ctf he had written banished there. I thus phoned him and this fucking dumbass motherfucker told me that it had made nothing yet. I found a “injector” and a .dll which was not there before it arrives.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I want to be able to begin again to play on the servers aloha.pk because there are really no other servers on the game and whom top 10 maps and cs are the only servers arena.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Friday 11 July 19:00 - 22h40…

Have him post here explaining, from his computer at his home.

He was at my home because he is in holidays.

You said he went back to his home and you called him. I need him to post from his computer to make sure that you and Fring are not the same person.

I believe that you did not understand or then my brother was not rather clear. SyKrOz is my brother but it is my half brother who has to cheat. I and my brother have the same PC and I am the last person to have to play on the pc before my half brother thus he used by default my name.

Then have the half brother (who’s not SyKrOz or Fring) post from his computer back home.

Haha you think he wants to Be banned ? If he was hacking on my computer and if he download the hack I think he is hacking with this computer… His nickname is EPIC or EPOG or something like that…

Can I Be unbanned please ? If I want to kill JULIANSKY I must to go on Babel server so please, unban me ! If Will do all my possible to spott my Half brother, I Will to test if I can post anything from his computer but Ican’t do it now !

Do you mean this player, EPOG, who plays on babel and zombies?

I don’t know… I don’t want to ban a player if It’s isn’t my Half- brother… I’m going at his home tomorrow, so I can going here to post with his Ip. ^^

Sounds good.

I’ve recently noticed that the player banned was logged into your forum account ingame. It’s bad enough to not pay attention to what someone else is doing on your computer, but to have them login into your forum account (or, more realistically, have me believe that someone else logged into your account) is pushing it. You’re responsible for your computer and definitely responsible for who plays on your account.

Your ban appeal is denied, and your ban remains permanent.