ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?:i was votekicked and it banned me(i think a long time or permanent)and i waited an 1 and a half hour.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.ign:Enderxenomorph

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.:i got banned from aloha.pk counter strike maps.(IP of server i got banned of:aos://1379434439:41887:0.75)

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.:i was banned by Rozer,because of a glitch that occurs when i walk againts the middle where two walls collide.

5. Why should you be unbanned?: and Rozer thougt that i use rapidhack (what cant be cause i cuse OpenSpades)but the rapidhack detection also detecteds modified files in the directory of the game.soi cant do anything about it.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.:on 6 july (europian time)(time is unknown)ign was:Enderxenomorph

please give me second change.(no filming anymore…copyrighted.)

Hello, I’m the guy who banned you. You were using ESP and no recoil.
https://youtu.be/a0ZsQ1569Qs
(take a look at 4:15)
I’m willing to give you a second chance, but only if you’re sincere. Stop lying, and just tell me the truth.

Rozer is just a Trusted user, meaning he can’t get votekicked, he has no power to ban you or anyone.

Just to clear some things up the rapid hack kick script is unable to detect modified game files, but modifying game files to gain an unfair advantage e.g big guns, rapid spade, etc is against the rules. Muff is you need me to extend the ban to perma just pm me the ban if its not in the you know what.
also GLITCHING UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE IS ALLOWED

how did you record me?this material cant be on youtube.copyright.

who spectated me?

what is the port of the aloha.pk counter strike maps server?i wanna know that all.

oke…mmm…so its perma?well then i have to do my own job about this.

you had one job… and it’s to tell the truth

It seems that you’ve chosen not to tell the truth (or much of anything for that matter).

Until you can come forward and make a ban appeal stating what you really did, and why hacking is bad, your ban appeal is denied.

Edit: oh, and no, people are allowed to post AoS videos online. completely legal.

oke.i admit.i hack.but i cant now cuz my computer fucked up(that twat)and i lost the game and i cant install it again cuz the error.and now i am playing with OpenSpades.(plz unban me.why am i banned at all servers?but plz unban me)

and why cant i delete this message?

If you mean the post then it isn’t possible to delete. If you mean that message you posted then just edit it and put something like “DELETED” on it. Nothing on here can be deleted without a form admin doing it.

i say it again:i regret my hacking and will stop

oh for **** sake i apologized but these messages arent there anymore!just unban me i have apologized 3 times now

Het probleem is dat je in je orginele bericht hebt gelogen. 3 keer sorry zeggen helpt dan niet meer. Je mag na 1 maand weer een ban appeal maken.

english plz

and ps:i can make a new one cuz the month is already over

Why do you want to speak in english when your profile says you’re from the Netherlands and you obviously cant speak english very good?

On topic, its a month after your first appeal, but this is not my ban so the banning admin should decide.

Figured I’d chime in here, since I’m aware that you’ve been looking for “AceOfSpades anti-OVL esp detection”. I’m sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but you’re not gonna find one. No matter where you look. If you were secretly planning on cheating again if you were somehow unbanned, I’d advise you to very carefully consider either actually getting good at the game without external tools or dealing with the fact that there are better players than you.
If you are unbanned and continue to cheat, you will be banned again very quickly, no matter how sneaky you think you’re being.

I hope this post was redundant and that you really did have a change of heart, but I felt like I should make it anyway.