Ban Appeal/[SK] |FUHRER|

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    fui baneado cuando me quede afk, por 5 minutos

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    [SK] |FUHRER|

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. BABEL

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    If I knew I would not be banned

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Respect and comply with the rules of the game.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    07/06/2017
    hora:12:24

Click for details

Hello, I’m the guard that banned you. I banned you for aimbot and no recoil. Watching the video at .25 speed there is no recoil present while you are shooting. At 0:45 in you snap twice, one of those times to a players head behind a building.

hqdefault.jpg

The kick that looks, is normal, and if I shot the wall but not to the head only to the 2 block but it has nothing of aimbot or something of no recoil.

I say it in good plan friend, I do not use anything, I already announced 1 see and believe me, I will not make that same mistake again, thanks

The evidence is clear. You were hacking and that’s a fact. If you own up to your mistakes, remove the hacks from your computer, and promise to play legit I’ll consider lifting the ban. Aloha believes in second chances. If you continue to lie I will have to deny the appeal.

These hacks were already deleted a long time ago and as I said, if the evidence is blunt because I will have to say that I delete the hack again, I hope and do not repeat this incident

Thank you for confessing that you were hacking. If this happens again there is little chance of the ban being lifted again. Do not hack in game and we will not have a problem. The ban is lifted, you can get back on the server again. If you have any trouble getting on the server contact me here. Have fun and don’t hack.

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=9223.msg83919#msg83919