Ban Appeal ruffles

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Ruffles

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I honestly have no idea. I was not tking not hacking nor was I griefing.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I believe my ban was unjust because at the time I was just helping build a base at the frontlines. I really have no idea why I was banned I would like an explanation from whoever did ban me.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    ~3:30 Pacific Jan 12

I have contacted the admin who banned you. He should be around shortly.

Hello, I was the admin who banned you. I banned you after you found me in my little hiding spot in greens base. Mind explaining how you found me there?

Well I was building like I mentioned my ban report, and I need blocks so I went around and destroyed the useless structures to receive more blocks since it was faster then going back to the base. Side note you banned me for hitting a random structure and finding you there and killing you I am beyond annoyed and you should be ashamed to have banned me. What did you expect when you built a random structure in are base and hide there. I am assuming you banned me since you thought I had wall hacks… But you spent 0 time looking for that info since I had probably a .5 kd or less I was focused on building that game. You didn’t spend anytime watching me but you banned me since I found you. You are a terrible staff member if you suspect someone of hacking why do you not go into spectate and watch them for more then a minute. I am deeply annoyed. Also why didn’t you ask me in game chat, I would have explained myself. I feel this ban is stupid and makes no sense at all.

I’ll go review the video again. Implying that just because you have a low ratio is false. I’ve banned obvious hackers with less than 1 ratio. Wall hacks give you the abililty to see people through walls. It may or have may not been lucky that you found me there. Like I said, I’ll review the video again and see exactly how you found me and leading up to that. I actually didn’t suspect you of hacking. I suspected another player on your team and you ended up finding me instead. There was many people who passed me but you were the only one that actually came to me and started spading away.

If you do not find me innocent I would like to also the video of me. Since if you were watching me you would see my obvious building patterns. I destroyed random structures around the frontlines not once but numerous times.

I just watched the video about 3 times. You came from the front line of your team, came right towards me in my trap, threw a nade and than I spaded you. I’ll upload the video right now.

hqdefault.jpg

I watched that video saw no grenade . Nor did you find my previous statement of destroying random structures to be incorrect the evidence you showed me is not definite at all. You watched it 3 times yet you ignore at 1:0 - 1:09 of me hitting those purple blocks (hard to see on the map) If I was wall hacking why would I destroy the blocks facing you. Also if I was hacking why did I not continue using the spade to kill you. Your comment of my using a grenade is completely false I would like an exact time of my using it.

That’s where you see the explosion of the nade is.

You came straight to me from the front lines. I also don’t see where you were destroying pink blocks.

hqdefault.jpg

at 1:10? I am assuming so since I have to depart and cannot await your response. At :33 you can hear a grenade compare that to 1:10. I would request another staff member to review this video what you have said/showed doesn’t mean anything.

Yes between 1:10 and about 2-4 seconds after. Between that time you see an explosion from the nade.

The game ended at 1:14 you were sent back to blue base. At 1:13 no explosion. At the end of most games people spam grenades get a 2nd staff member to view this cause I have no idea what you are looking at. At 1:00 you can see me near purple and slowly move towards you. ( I said pink I was wrong)

As I reviewed it another time. That explosion might have actually been your spade? It very much looked like a nade when I was ingame. Nonetheless, you somehow knew to come exactly to where I was, and get those blocks? You could’ve easily taken the purple/pink blocks but you just needed to come and spad through the place where I was hiding?

I don’t want to repeat myself here, but you have 1 piece of proof and your argument of the grenade was unfounded. If we are discussing why I didn’t farm the purple blocks simply because attacking a 1x3 blocks using right click was faster. Why did I not continue attacking with the spade if I knew you were there. I was not using wall hacks your method of finding people is a game of Russian roulette whoever finds you first gets banned. If I found you 2 or 3 times I would be totally deserving my ban. But 1 time is completely unlucky on my part.

Lets review of what evidence you have against me. I found you once, and you killed me. That is all you have lets go over the faults of the one piece of evidence. 1) Why didn’t I kill you, if I knew you were there. 2) Why did I not go from behind 3) I never used a grenade. 4) You were near the frontlines if you were near the base my reasoning would be invalid. 5) Why did I attack the corner first (you thought this was the grenade)

Your “trap” was a random structure near the frontlines and anyone who found you would be banned. I understand the concept but one time is not sufficient evidence. Also I would find your argument more convincing if you while playing the game and I killed you a couple of times while you were hiding behind a wall. And then I killed you in your structure that is a valid ban. You banned me on 1 thing nothing else. One unlucky event has made me banned, while I have logicaly explained my thought process and gave you sufficient counterpoints. You ignore what evidence you have and trying to grasp at straws (grenade) ignoring the 1:00 to 1:10 of my destroying purple blocks I did not “run straight towards you” This is my last time arguing I am wasting time on this. If you still find me deserving a ban for hacking then you are a fool and if you find me un-guilty then you are able to admit your mistakes.

Hey color i watched and read everything and don’t see anything wrong with him…

however you were using your hacks to cheat and see who was coming at you…

i know your a great admin but honestly i think your in the wrong here and should terminate his ban

i’m not a guard but that’s my two cents

This may not be entirely relevant, but just before you destroyed the “trap,” what made you slow down digging as if there was something else there?

And, when you expose Color, there were other structures around that you could have chosen, what made you choose that one?

hey if you look at 1:11 the bottom block gets dug out once…

also if he were hacking why would he try to switch to his gun instead of using the spade…

if he was using hacks…

then he is obviously very bad at hacking and should be banned just for sucking at hacking…

however the game is very buggy and it is possible that he could have been able to see Color through the block…

How could he see him, he was facing down, eliminating the factor that his item/weapon would be sticking through the block.

Just because he switched to rifle and didn’t kill color immediately doesn’t mean he wasn’t hacking, it could just mean he tries to hide it.

then why would he dig the bottom block out half way and the switch…

the smart thing to do would have been to dig the bottom block out and the throw a nade…

I don't want to repeat myself here, but you have 1 piece of proof and your argument of the grenade was unfounded. If we are discussing why I didn't farm the purple blocks simply because attacking a 1x3 blocks using right click was faster. Why did I not continue attacking with the spade if I knew you were there. I was not using wall hacks your method of finding people is a game of Russian roulette whoever finds you first gets banned. If I found you 2 or 3 times I would be totally deserving my ban. But 1 time is completely unlucky on my part.

Using right click while destroying blocks dosen’t give you blocks back. To get blocks you must left click. If you were looking for blocks, you would’ve used left click. It isn’t if they find me, it’s how they found me. You came all the way from the front and went towards me and used right click spade. The reason I think you didn’t attack me is because I was not moving/doing anything at all. I was just watching the screen and waiting to see if someone would fall for the trap. I must’ve suprised you to when I haven’t been moving for ~1 minute, I jumped and spaded you.

Lets review of what evidence you have against me. I found you once, and you killed me. That is all you have lets go over the faults of the one piece of evidence. 1) Why didn't I kill you, if I knew you were there. 2) Why did I not go from behind 3) I never used a grenade. 4) You were near the frontlines if you were near the base my reasoning would be invalid. 5) Why did I attack the corner first (you thought this was the grenade)

Yes you found me once. The way you found me was going from the front lines and going towards me. Like I said, the reason I think you didn’t kill me because it looked like I was afk. I haven’t moved for ~1 minute. You wouldn’t go from behind if it looked like I was afk. It would look like nothing happened. I thought it was a nade. I later said that it might have been your spade. Thing is, it looked like you knew exactly where I was. If I were to hide in the back of the base, it would perfectly look like someone is trying to do a trap therefore no one would go for it if they had ESP/wallhacks. Would it have mattered if you didn’t go for the corner first?

Your "trap" was a random structure near the frontlines and anyone who found you would be banned. I understand the concept but one time is not sufficient evidence. Also I would find your argument more convincing if you while playing the game and I killed you a couple of times while you were hiding behind a wall. And then I killed you in your structure that is a valid ban. You banned me on 1 thing nothing else. One unlucky event has made me banned, while I have logicaly explained my thought process and gave you sufficient counterpoints. You ignore what evidence you have and trying to grasp at straws (grenade) ignoring the 1:00 to 1:10 of my destroying purple blocks I did not "run straight towards you" This is my last time arguing I am wasting time on this. If you still find me deserving a ban for hacking then you are a fool and if you find me un-guilty then you are able to admit your mistakes.

Thing is, you were the only one who found me. What must’ve attracted you to that specific structure. It depends on that event of them finding you. If they just happen to stumble onto you, it’s pretty obvious because it wouldn’t look like you were their target. If I already see the person destroying blocks before, I most likely will try the trap a second time. I wouldn’t ban someone I didn’t feel was hacking. The events that lead to you finding me were, coming straight from the front lines, turning the corner and going straight to me, also potentially destroying some blocks on the ground, going straight to me and using “RIGHT” click to break the blocks around me. Yes, right click, right click dosen’t get you blocks. It dosen’t resupply you with blocks.

Hey color i watched and read everything and don't see anything wrong with him...

however you were using your hacks to cheat and see who was coming at you…

i know your a great admin but honestly i think your in the wrong here and should terminate his ban

i’m not a guard but that’s my two cents

I was using ESP and Radar hack. Those 2 help me determine if someone is coming towards me when I was doing the trap. I did not use the hacks while playing. I disconnected or did another trap. Admins use these tools to better determine if someone is hacking. It really dosen’t matter if you’re a guard. Most admins use these tools to determine if someone is hacking. IMO using first person spectator with ESP is these best way to determine if someone is hacking. If I didn’t use radar hacks, how would I have know where he was coming from?