Ban appeal PLEASE READ

my fucking raceist bro plaed lastnight and i got banned please please unban me

last night wile i was at work my douche bag brother loged on my laptop and played AOS well he went to ur server as Fatmanjosh

i tried uninstalling AOS to get back in but it dident work i realy love your 247 hallway server and i cant get on please unban me i dident do it he did…

theres a process you have to follow: first step is to open the template. second step copy template and paste in new message third step fill it out fourth step post

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name) Was Fatmanjosh but i changed it to Keep It Simple

#3) Server you were playing on. The 24/7 Hallway server

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful) caus my raceist lil bro hes 14 got on my laptop wile i was gone at work and was being
rasist sexist and swearin

#5) Reason why you should be appealed. i dident do it my bro did and i love your servers they are extreamly fun

#6) Date and time (approx) date was the 19th time between 5 pm and 3 am…

Please im begging you guys i did nothing and all my freinds play on your epic servers…

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name) Was Fatmanjosh but i changed it to Keep It Simple

#3) Server you were playing on. The 24/7 Hallway server

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful) caus my raceist lil bro hes 14 got on my laptop wile i was gone at work and was being
rasist sexist and swearin

#5) Reason why you should be appealed. i dident do it my bro did and i love your servers they are extreamly fun

#6) Date and time (approx) date was the 19th time between 5 pm and 3 am…

Please im begging you guys i did nothing and all my freinds play on your epic servers…

Can you stop spamming this? That does you no good…

sorry i looked and it was gone so i reposted it im sorry i just REALY wanna play!!!

HELLO WHEN WILL I BE UNBANNED my friends are playingCOME ON PLEASE!

That depends on how many times you post here begging. Its a day ban so 24 hrs from the time you were banned. “Or your brother.”

so i have to wait a whole day for me doing nothing … serously?
i dont see how that is fair all i want is to be able to play i have my laptop password protected so he cant get on anymore i proise you he wont play it again ! i swear t god or if u are a diff religon i swear to your god

How about you learn a new skill instead of playing this game?

It’s pretty awesome and useful, called “patience”.

Well ask your brother what time he got disconnected and that will be the time you are unbanned. pretty simple math.

ill do anything i swear please please put me on probation or something just please please please let me paly im sorry he swore im sorry she was raceist PLEASE IM BEGGING YA!

PLEASE AND THANKYOU

T_T

what? dude i need to play unban me for gods sake!

Calm down

I CANT I WANT TO PLAY NOW THIS IS BULLSHIT THAT I HAVE TO WAIT OUT SOMETHING MY BRO DID FK IT IMMA GO BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA HIM WOULD THAT FUCKING HELP?

Tough luck :l
Besides, the “my sibling did it” excuse is overused.

Realy r u a admin caus if u arnt i have a few coice words for u if u are i still have em but i wont say em