Ban appeal PLEASE READ

UNBAN ME NOW PLEASE ILL GIVE YA $$$$$

Ill even tell u of a few ppl i know who aimbot on your servers!

If anything, this is just lowering your chances of getting unbanned.

just fucking do it im sic of waiting DAMMIT

Well deal with them ourselves, we aren’t incompetent idiots. Now would you PLEASE quit spamming and being annoying? It’s doing you NO good.

JUSST UNBAN ME THEN ILL STOP PLEASE PLEASE MAN ILL GIVE YA A MINECRAFT ACCOUNT PLEASE

We don’t accept bribes for unbans. Also, can you stop using caps lock? It’s terribly annoying.

Is this your “little” brother that got you banned?

come on he wont play it wont happen again for fucks sacke just un ban me and i wont post again !

How about you start being a little more polite and mature, then we may pay more attention to your rants.

okay but im pissed im sorry my brother is a lil pric im sorry he swore greifed and what ever he did just let me on please

this is really ridiculous and the ban is definitly going to be longer and you are about to be banned from this forum as well. i suggest you stop while your ahead.

sorry

HOW MUCH LONGER

PLEASE ILL STOP PLEASE IM BEGGING U DONT DO IT!

No more threads.

okay im sorry

We’ll do it if it’s necessary. Stop spamming, stop acting immature, and make a real appeal with proper spelling and grammar. You ARE older than 14, as you stated earlier. I’m sure you’re perfectly capable of doing that.

okay can i do it in a diff thread or do it in here

its a 50 day ban now and in 5 minutes your acct on this forum will be banned as well