Ban appeal :P

I was never votekicked or even banned, and the only server i play on is the 24/7 hallway for aloha :stuck_out_tongue: I don’t know why its doing this. My username i use is 8===D

#1) Wait 20-30 mins in case you were votekicked.
I’ve waited 2 days.

#2) Please specify your ign (in game name).

8===D

#3) Server you were playing on when you got banned.
I wasn’t even online when I was apparently banned, I tried getting online on the 13th around 4:30-5 after school, and it said I was banned and I have no clue why. :stuck_out_tongue:

#4) Reason for ban (please be truthful)
I have no idea at all, I don’t do anything wrong in the game.

#5) Reason why you should be appealed.
Because I didn’t even cause myself to get banned, and I don’t know why I would get banned, especially if I wasn’t even online, which is ridiculous

#6) Date and time (approx).
Im not sure, but I discovered that I was banned on thursday after I tried logging on around 4:30, as said before.

I’ve seen you. I don’t know anything you did wrong besides your IGN, but aloha doesn’t ban for that.

You were banned on 12/13/12. I’ve contacted the admin who banned you. Please do fill out the proper form or lose all hope in being unbanned.

Ban form snipped and moved to first post. ~Reki

It said you were caught aimbotting but who ever made that ban will be here shortly.

People accuse me of aimbotting all the time which i never do?

So bored ugh
i need to get unbanned
x_x

I can’t play on any servers… lol. Didn’t mean to seem impatient

Any servers at all? Minit subscribes to aloha’s banlists so if you’re banned on aloha you’re banned on Minit. Any other server shouldn’t give you a problem unless they also sub to aloha’s banlists, or you’re GBL’d.

I just checked, i can get on other servers besides aloha, but those are the only ones i get on. o;

This player has made a second ban appeal with the correct format, so if you could either merge this with the other or close this that’d be great. Please and thank you.

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1670.0

Merged the two appeals.

Bans on aloha servers are synced, meaning if you get banned on one you get banned on all.

@AWG there are other servers besides just aloha ones :stuck_out_tongue:

Obviouslyyyy. Omfg do you guys just assume that i am stupid?

-You spelled obviously with four y’s

You used Omfg’s expect of typing it fully out

You didn’t capitalize I.

To answer your question we do not assume people are stupid and if you feel like waiting several days is to long, then i’m sorry we can not speed up the process.
Good Luck.

Whatever dickhead, im not sucking up to any of you smartasses.

This thread looks fantastic so far.

I know, right? She’s such a BITCH, isn’t she? :stuck_out_tongue:

[i]This video was provided by Eureka Stooge who saw you using No Spread. Others did tell
me that they were suspicious of you so I have banned you after looking at this video.

Also, weren’t you the one who was being votekicked before?[/i]

[09:17] * 8===D has a KDR: 3.00 (24 kills, 8 deaths). [09:17] * Tristan is votekicking 8===D for: : false accusations and inappropriate name