Ban appeal :P

What the fuck? I was not hacking right there, I could obviously see the greens walking around? Wow. Everyone suspects me of hacking because i play 10x better than them, then they mock me repeatedly for being a girl. That kill death ratio isn’t even that bad, holy shit. And someone was votekicking people on that server for NO reason! So I tried kicking them because they were abusing votekick, and people who were doing nothing at all were being kicked, so “Tristan” kicked me, and NOT for aimbotting. So why am I banned? For fucking nothing.

Sorry for maybe coming off as a bitch and posting many replies, I’m really frustrated with this situation, I DON’T hack, never HAVE I hacked, and I don’t even know how! This is honestly some bs, I play this game all the time, and why would I now suddenly hack out of nowhere? Good lord

nOtHinFG MAKES seINCE!!!qd!#@#!#

AHAEAHEHAHE
bitch
bifgjtbitid
tiam
ti m
I AM BIT
CH AHHehfhfg

YOU GYUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO HELP PEOPLE NOT MAKE FUN OF THEM AND bE retardED lITTLE SMARTasSS BOYS OAMGmggG

ya yay ay ya ya ya ya ya ya ya yaya
sHES SUCH A BITCVH ISNT SHE??? :pppppp YEAH YEAH ISNT SHE GUYS HEHAHA LETS NEVER UNBAN HER BC BITCH HHAHHA WE ARE CLEVER

Unless you want to appear like an idiot stop using caplock.
More or less it takes time to verify the reason why people are banned.
And here at aloha we record cheaters most of the time to make sure we don’t ban innocents.
Don’t act like that and wait the required time while explaining the situation properly.

HAHAHA YOLO CAPS LOCK

Oh well who cares, i’ll shut up when i’m unbanned, I’m sure it doesn’t take many days to type whatever you need to type to unban someone… Honestly, i’m banned for no reasonL!!L@L!@L!@L!L@!L@L!2

I really don’t care if any of you think i’m an idiot or a bitch, I was falsely banned so of course i’m going to be frustrated. And in this case, you banned an ‘innocent.’

You missed the point of my post.

I’m sure I didn’t, just didn’t acknowledge it

*edited

You’re trying to get unbanned on a private server, which can deny service to anyone for no reason at all. Coming off as a rude, and impatient person will NOT help your chance of getting unbanned. It would probably increase your chance of staying banned regardless if you hacked.

The video shows that you have no recoil.

I noticed that the OP turned pretty mad and impatient. Not that I mind anyway since I am not the one who is mad and cussing here.

This is not true actually. Some hackers are smart as they try to stop shooting even if they are this close to a person. After seeing many other hackers do the same thing, as I have recorded in video, this video is nothing special to me. Trust me, I record 95% of the hackers I ban (except this one anyway) to make sure they are not lying.

[i]I’m not in a clan and I play as well as you and anyone else that are in one. I also get votekicked (but not actually kicked from a vote) a lot of times for “hacking” when I am not. This is why I sometimes record myself killing people to maintain my legitimacy. You should join in another server that isn’t aloha.pk and - after recording good footage of yourself killing people - show me that you’re telling the truth.

I gave Tristan a warning a long time ago after those votekicks.[/i]

I
am
not
a
hacker.
I don’t even know how to, i don’t know how to record myself playing either. I’m just a normal person trying to play this game and I was probably typing something while i was just sitting there not shooting. I don’t even know how to hack, i cannot stress this enough, and as i’ve said before this angers me because i play this game A LOT and not being able to for something i was accused of falsely really pisses me off.

Anyways, what else do you expect from a 15 year old girl. Ugh.

What does that even mean? Ugh, i’ll never understand why this is so hard to get through to you guys, I don’t hack, regardless of what you saw in that video.

I’m going on this server if anyone wants to join.

20 24 KLAP - East Coast ctf Bridge Wars United States

Ok I watched that video several times. The first time I thought it was weak evidence, but if you look at the slow mo at the end, you can clearly see there’s no recoil.

And will everyone not guard/mod/admin stay the hell out the thread? Thanks.

This thread is making me sad :frowning:

Me too. :frowning:

On-topic: Look, kayla, if you want to get unbanned, first thing, be nice to the admins. You don’t have to suck up to them, but be respectful to them, as they ultimately determine whether you get unbanned or not. Second of all, be patient. You have posted 15-20 times on this thread, and have double/triple posted numerous times. That is NOT okay, and will not get them to consider unbanning you any faster. Lastly, try to be mature and use appropriate language. That way you’ll have an easier time communicating with everyone else. If you do all of these things, nobody will have to be sad about this thread.

Moving on to the video, there is quite convincing evidence of you using nospread/norecoil hack. That does NOT mean you are aimbotting. It simply means your shots do not recoil, which they should but don’t, and that your bullets do not have a spread, which they also should but do not. Again, nobody is saying you are aimbotting, because the video clearly shows you don’t.

Please keep all of this in mind before you make three posts in a row that all say “FUCK YOU ADMINS I DONT USE AIMBOT FDHFHSHFDSHFJDSFHKDSHKFDKJSFDKFJKDDJKFJKDSJ”.

Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

I think I’m going to be the first to say it.
BITCH PLEASE!

You are acting so offensively! Although the video provided might be someone else MAYBE Because the name may be common. But yeah you need to calm down!

I never said fuck you to any of you ahgdthgtj
But i crouch when i shoot so i can have more control of who im shooting, like most people
So I don’t see how you can tell because there is no hack even being used
But okay

I gotta agree with the overall consensus on the video, that’s norecoil.

I don’t understand why you still continue to deny it after video proof, it doesn’t help your case.

Thank you Ted.

The point is, the people here have all played the game. They know what normal recoil and spread (the way your bullets spread out in different directions despite them being fired at the same location) look like, respectively. Your shots have virtually no spread, which can not be achieved without a hack, and having such minimal recoil as was displayed in the video is a result of no-recoil hacks virtually 100% of the time.

I’m trying to tell you, I have no idea what you are even talking about. I am banned for something I didn’t even do.
Just take your time it doesn’t really matter if im unbanned or not