Ban appeal IGN - Kye

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, it was not a votekick.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Kye

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk arena top 10 maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I guess I was banned for having an aimbot I never got a reason but I was using esp on an aimbot.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have been playing aloha servers since I started playing AoS because they’re the only servers I really enjoy and when I get constantly killed by people who are obviously aimbotting I decide to use an aimbot to “hunt” these aimbotters in an attempt to make them leave but in this process I kill legitimate players that cross my paths on my way to the alleged aimbotters. I apologise for doing this and I understand admins patrol the servers and votekicks are there for a reason and I will delete the files and make sure I will never use any type of hack again.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Approximately 7pm GMT

EDIT: Also if I am not permanently banned please may I know how long my ban will last for?
Can someone please look at my appeal as I would hopefully like to get back onto the servers as soon as possible.

I wish theres a tread that tells you how long your banned

can someone please just contact me as I am very anxious about my status on alohas servers :-\

Dont aimbot them report them :slight_smile:

Haha I guessed but I’d like someone to tell me what’s going to happen to me :-/

who was there while you were there go to the staff list to find the admin and ask him

No idea i’m not that good with names :-\

Do note that you suck at telling who is aimbotting.
You repeatedly called people like me aimbots.

Meh I rarely aimbotted I only learnt how to snap today and went on a 77:7 Kdr on babel so I understand why and I accuse most to see how they react and if others agree. Vote kicks need like 14 others to agree with me to remove the accused :smiley:
Also if you’re the Nimbus from top ten arena you do rape it’s almost bot like, so take it as a testament to your skill :smiley:

Hello there Kye, I was the admin who banned you.
I banned you on babel server after seeing a series of events that would be considered aimbot-like, but lets not discuss much about that since you were kind enough to tell the truth, but you were using hooch’s right? damn that advanced aimbot shitcough.
So, you say you hacked because others hacked, didn’t seem like the case tho, you just went up the platform and snapheadshot-snapheadshot-snapheadshot indescreetly, didn’t seem like you were trying to kill someone in particular, I would reduce your ban if you realise that aimbotting aimbots is a bad thing, I know you can’t guarantie that but I will be there to watch you and make sure you won’t, remember, there will always be someone watching.
Also, were you hacking on arena10 aswell?, oh and, you did get votekicked on babel actually (left during a votekick) but I replaced ban with a perma, you were able to get into arena10 afterwards because of the server don’t syncronize the ban lists intantly, so when I saw you in arena10 I just kept on kicking till the ban lists sync’d.

I have been suspecting that he was using esp for a week or so on arena10, but I don’t have conclusive evidence.

thats worrying, probably means he should stay permabanned.

Thanks for the reply yes it was hooch’s bot if you want I can send you the video i found that gave me the download link if that would help? I was aiming to kill anthoras or whatever their name was, and I left at the end of a votekick but thats beside the point. I appologise for my actions and I have deleted the aimbot and if you give me a second chance I will play fairly and never cause any trouble again. And to the comment from Nimbus I haven’t been using it all week as I play on babel and arena with a friend from school who has a go at me when ever I use it… But anyway I’d like to apologise for my actions and thank you for your time.

Nevermind.

Never used no recoil so keep your 2 cents to yourself please.

Sorry guys. :frowning:

Charles go to this thread and read what says http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100.0
Then read my first post and realise that I’ve admitted to botting and ESP so please go take your 2 cents somewhere else thanks.

admitted to using aimbot
says he never used no recoil
Somethings wrong…

Anyway, Im tired and Im gonna get some sleep. Ill think of something tomorrow.

Maybe shorten it to a 2 or 3 week ban? Or if you’re feeling generous, shorten the ban to 1 week.
If he’s ever caught hacking again, it’s a perma, no excuses, and no getting out of it.

Of course, he wasn’t just targeting someone, was he? He was going flat out rampage aimbot…
If THAT was the case, I’d leave it permanent. Better safe than sorry.

That’s what I’d do, at least. Take it, leave it, burn it, I don’t care. I’m just trying to help. :slight_smile:

Chappy.

Ok, here’s what I have to say on the situation. Why would you go aimbot against another aimbot, even when there is no aimbot on the server (IDK if there were).

Why would you abuse the aimbot on innocent legit players. You don’t see hundreds of players downloading aimbots because there was a hacker on babel. Think smart and think more before you act.