Ban appeal IGN - Kye

Draco I know I have killed legitimate players and I have said this in my first post and apologised for it. And to the no recoil comment, at the bottom of the interface for the hack there is a section called “game hacks” this has 3 options; No recoil, No water slow down and Turbo dig. I never used any as when I first started using the aimbot I turned one on and AoS crashed so I never used them.
Thank you for your time.

More like you got kicked from the server because the hack was detected… No water slowdown would count as a speedhack, and turbo-dig/super-spade (or any other variation of it) would be detected a long-reach and speedhack (since the game thinks you’ve managed to do 3 strikes of the spade to one block, in the time it takes to do just one strike).

Chappy I am currently banned what do I have to gain by lying? The whole “Rapid hacks detected” refers to any hacks and is not an anti-bot system it’s an admin so please stop makings up things that could potentially stop me from coming back to play legit.

Rapid hack detected is a script that detects, well, rapid hacks, and is not a kick performed by an admin (If I’m not ). Chappy is not lying, so don’t be disrespectful to him. If an actual admin sees you cheating, you get more than just a kick.

So, I woke up and I had to review the logs of that day and, the player you were supposedly going after was Antosha, as an admin I ocasionally follow players to see if they aimbot or not, Antosha was once one of my targets, and what I saw was a normal player who knew how to use a rifle, to be honest, she was no better than some of the players ingame and she only had 2 ratio, like she did aswell when you were cheating. So now I ask, are you gonna hack everytime you see someone with 2 ratio?

On the logs I also saw serveral votekicks against you, Antosha was the first one to notice something was not right, and when they tryed to votekick you the votekicks said you had 11-15 ratio, so… 11 vs 2, you were not trying to make a hacker ragequit, you were rapeing normal players.

As people tryed to votekick you, all you did was say “lol” and deny, you also asked bajan to back you up (probably teammates), you were even happy that you were having such a great game and that Antosha was actually a bad player always sticking his head out (easy kill she was right?), so again you were not trying to make Antosha ragequit, you were trying to increase your ratio to make you look cooler.

Once you got out of babel you went to arena10, there you told some random guy how great it was to get a 21 kill streak, all by your amazing skills of killing builders.

People around this thread and some others outside of it say they have been suspicious of you using that aimbot for over a week, you even kind of confessed that in your last post here saying “when I first started using the aimbot”, so I kind of concluded that you must be a pro at turning it on.

One thing you cheaters need to know is that, “alright fine I hacked now reduce my ban pl0x” isn’t gonna work that easily, at least it doesn’t for me.
You also need to understand what recoil is, its when your gun goes up after you shoot but if you constantly press E after killing people from the platform, it will just snap to other players and disregard recoil at all, so when people say you used no-recoil, they were probably trying to say you aimbotted. Aimbotting is the same as using auto aim, esp, no recoil, no spread and all that shit included.

Usually, cheaters that apologize get their bans reduced to less than a month, but Im not the usually admin, so Im reducing the ban to 1 month, in the meantime, there are surelly other servers where you can play on.

Have fun and may we meet again in game in the future.

Thank you are very clear. I understood what no recoil was and I guess constantly holding “e” down works like a no recoil sorry for not realising that, Bajan was under the impression I was legit and he is a perfectly legit player himself I just tried to use him to help me not get kicked and I realise this did not help nor was the right thing to do.
I thank you for your time and I hope to have a good fair game of babel or top ten arena with you in a month :slight_smile: