Ban appeal - [CS]Reaper

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick? = it wasnt a votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    = [CS]Reaper

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    = CounterStrike Maps

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    = Called A Hacker…

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    = Cause im not hacking -_- obviously…

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    = 10:36 AM (philippine time) wednesday/March-23-2016

I have contacted your banning admin. Please be patient and stay off all aloha servers for the time being.

Thanks

Thank you… And I will stay off all aloha server for the time being… until i get any results…

Hello Reaper, I am the admin who banned you. You are banned for using esp and, also, I have noticed some snaps.
Tell me what you think about this.

Snaps?

Head snaps, ie possible aimbot.

Umm? what?

In case it somehow wasn’t clear: you have been accused of using ESP and aimbot. FalleN would like to know what you think about this accusation (do you deny it, admit to it, or can you explain why your play could be mistaken for cheating?)

Well Of course i deny it… and idk what to explain cause i dont need to explain anything… all i know was i was not cheating or doing wrong things… im already missing my 1v1 with other guys… :confused: like idk how long this will take…

Hello Reaper. So, you are denying my accusation. There is a responsibility while I am an admin, I need to have proof before to accuse someone, this proof is a video that you are doing something wrong.
Again, I want to know what you think about this.

umm where is the video?

Here is the video:
https://youtu.be/90eKPX-2WSI

snaps: 0:45; 2:22.

okay i wrote this down on a note pad while watching the vid… the time 4:10 okay you can see that my aim is bad… and that player looked up for some reason… and gave me an advantage to kill him…
the snaps: 0:45 and 2:22 im actually Very Surprised how when i reload i point at box in the vid… i actually have no clue how that happened so far… like its unbelievable for me -_-…
all i can say for now is coincidence… i mean 2x for snaps happening? idk… i think this is the first time that this has happened to me… i actually think its Coincidence… cause i mean like really that’s unbelievable thanks for sharing me the footage im actually like “wow” to the vid…

now… for what i think of the vid hmm… i dont really know… its unbelievable and at the same time my gameplay was legit… i mean 100% sounds, gaming mouse and using common sense at the same time is a legit gameplay… i can tell by watching the vid… and for some reason those 2 snaps idk… i cant really explain that xD… well i think thats the first time happening for me… oh and can you explain to me why the recorder kept on checking my ping xD like i have good net… but sometimes when i download java tools i lag… but at that time i wasnt lagging soo… thanks again for the vid im saving it :smiley:

I can tell that the snap at 2:22 is the result of an aimbot. There is no coincidence there. The player you shot at wasn’t even visible, he was behind a wall. The only way you could have seen him is with esp/aimbot. Reaper, I would consider telling the truth.

Well Idk really… like is it that really hard to believe i wasnt cheating… well its up to you guys… im being real here… and im just waiting for replies… and in 2:22 i didnt even hit the box… so idk…

1:05 - 1:22

you look at him directly through the wall and proceed to make a beeline for him. (and if you aren’t using ESP, why would you randomly look at that spot on the wall, instead of the top of the roof or near the garage-like door?)

you didn’t even look much left / right / up when walking in the door to see if anyone was camping, and it’d be real stupid to go running into a highly guarded area such as that without checking those directions, unless you knew something you shouldn’t have. it also seems that green team members did not follow a particularly predictable pattern when it comes to hiding spots - nobody was behind the furthermost crates before that new round.

before you say anything about sound, this is highly unlikely the result of that. stereo sound doesn’t work very well vertically, so someone on top of the cargo crates inside of the building would sound like they’re in the same place, but on top of the roof instead; you would not be able to use sound to determine whether or not a semi-vertical space, such as that doorway, was safe to enter. also, the player you shot at later was surrounded by people walking, shooting, jumping, etc., so you would not able to track him so clearly.

perhaps I’m wrong here (and I hope I am), so feel free to correct me.

okay… first off… after i killed that player i saw my teammate near me… and he wasn’t checking where the enemy came from instead he chose to go up the side stairs so i covered it for him and it would be so logical if your teammate covered the top area and you can see the map… you have to cover his back so the enemy wont flank us… and why not look up on the roof? because i saw in the map 2 players on my team (which is blue) went to the tower behind me that is near the build like car… so they got that covered for me too… of course they wont be easily killed because there are 2 of them in one spot so it will be hard for the enemy to target which one to kill if he pops out from the vent… and one more thing… the enemy green ALWAYS covers the garage part… so its not like you dont know where they will hide often cause its the same map and the same fight every time… yes the garage part is guarded heavily… and few go out that spot because the blue can flank them from the bridge side… and how to know if someone’s in the vent area? go underneath the vent and look up you will see the players because of some sort of bug… now for the front door where blue always rushes in… in the video they didnt protect it As they used to… there should have been one behind me and one infront of me… and as i said Green IS Suppose To Be Defensive In the MAP that we played… now sounds… you can see gun shots in the map so it gives away the enemies spot and where your teammate died… so you can hear… and you got a clue from the map itself… so yeah… i think thats the whole thing explained… And yeah… i corrected it i think :confused:

im have hacked aos before and you are definetly using esp and aimbot and maybe also some tracers. i think you use wtfaos but didnt configure it right so it doesnt check if visible. you are lying reaper. admit it that you used multihack.

oke its official, i counted 11 snaps!(i have a fast eye)and he definetly has norecoil and nospread. and he is lying. dont unban him he is a cheater and he is not admitting he is cheating. im not gonna say all the times in the vid he snapsbut on the almost end in the cage he snaps to the other team once and was aimlocked at the other team he aimed to.

Nice eye… and no recoil? no spread? where did you get that from… and i explained it already so… and 11 snaps? idk about that Enderxenomorph…