Ban appeal - [CS]Reaper

Ender… you are now accusing me of using all these tools… and what do i have to admit? like im seriously not lying… im pissed off until now… i want to play but because of this nonsense i cant…

Hello Reaper. I was checking the logs and after you were banned your clan mate was affirming you use hack.

[details=Click for details]<[CS] Minimalist> wtf
<[CS] Minimalist> what was he doing?
<[CS] Minimalist> touche
<[CS] Minimalist> He does that sometimes
<[CS] Minimalist> but I never say anything to him
<[CS] Minimalist> bot when he’s getting spawn killed
<[CS] Minimalist> I don’t like it tho

<[CS] Minimalist> He normally doesn’t hack
<[CS] Minimalist> He does, but only when spawn killed [/details]
Since he plays with you. Please, explain it.

Haha… did you ask him in which server i only acitvate it in… and why? you still dont have the full proof… fallen… and plus i never had the guts to use it in aloha… :stuck_out_tongue:

oh and actually you already have “why” i use it in the specified spawn killing server against other hackers since nothing was there to stop it: <[CS] Minimalist> He does, but only when spawn killed

Are you telling me that you hack on other servers aswell? Great.

hey i dont hack on purpose :stuck_out_tongue: if there is a guy spawn killing using hacks i have to stop it and in nuketown server’s there are no admin’s on :stuck_out_tongue: and i disable it when the hacker leaves…

what im basically saying is if it isnt clear for you… i do not intend or did use hacks in aloha servers… the only place that i use it against spawn killers that uses hacks is “nuketown server”

[CS] Minimalist> He does, but only when spawn killed

Have you ever heard of legit players who spawnkill aswell? Well, now you do!!! Have you ever wondered how unfair it would be for the legit players playing on both sides of the team thinking that this game is infected with hackers and now they would have to leave the server and possibly go out and download hacks for themselves?

Did you also know that there is a way to get away from the hacker by calling your friends to another server? Like aloha? Where alot of the admins are keeping watch and banning the hackers? Well now you surely do…

Also I watched the whole video and I also agree that you were using esp and those snaps. Lying won’t help you one bit, even if it is your “gaming headset’s” vss, that didn’t change the fact about those snaps as FalleN was constantly pinging you…

As far as I can tell, unless you admit for your wrong-doing, nothing is going to change.

well That player said it himself he is hacking… and he can double jump he proved it too… so he isnt legit and how many times do i have to say i never intend or did hack in aloha servers…

You can’t be serious… ReaperX31, you can expect to remain banned until you admit you are in the wrong.

“i have to say i never intend or did hack in aloha servers…”

Explain those esp and snaps in detail. As far as I went into this situation, there wasn’t anyone hacking that time. Don’t lie as we have seen this video as proof

you lied too much reaper. just admit and it will be over…

hey another video that proofes(i dont english lol)he hacks:

How does this video prove Reaper was hacking?

Reminder that unless you have something very important to say, please stay away from this thread.

http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=1100:

This will most likely get deleted since I’ve got no relevance posting in this thread, but I believe Reaper should stay banned.

An admin has a video with obvious proof of ESP and possible aimbot, but you still deny it?
You could have admitted your mistakes and because of this ban decide to never hack again, but instead you chose to deny EVERY accusation thrown at you.
On top of all the denial of accusations, you admitted you HACK on other servers… That means you have hacks and you COULD and you WOULD use them on aloha servers, as seen in the video.

I don’t think I was clear enough:
Reminder that unless you have something very important to say, please stay away from this thread.

And please, do not gang up on the accused. Mob justice is not appreciated.

Lastly, instead of waiting for an admin to delete your post, go ahead an delete it yourself.

1 Like

Hello Reaper.

So I’m going to point some things out in the hopes that you realize that it’s blatantly obvious that you’re simply acting oblivious to the fact that you hacked, and that you’re not fooling anyone.

So this appeal started off with Fallen/Reid listing off what you were banned for. (To make things easy, I’ll simply quote them.)

which you responded with…

BUT later on, you admitted…

Sooo someone who seemed pretty confused about the hacks the staff members were listing off later on admitted that he’s used said hacks before. What I’m trying to point out is: you were just acting like you didn’t know what the “aimbot” and “esp” were. You admitted yourself that you’ve used the hacks before, so it shouldn’t have been such a surprise and confusing when the staff members listed off the hacks.

Let’s move on. Again, I’ll use quotes just to make things easier.

For about 3 pages of this appeal, you fought for the point that you had done nothing wrong.

You were denying things quite nicely up until Fallen talked to your clanmate, who let out some evidence I suppose you didn’t want us to see.

At this point, you realize that it’s quite obvious to everyone that you hack. You then decide to make a point that you only hack on certain servers and only in certain, specific situations.

So as you can probably see, and as everyone probably already knows… there’s quite a bit of lying and backpedaling in your appeal. This, along with the obvious fact that you hack (I really don’t believe that you only hack against other hackers, simply because of what the video evidence shows), AND that you haven’t admitted to hacking on our servers… does not bode well for your appeal.

If you expect us to unban you simply because you deny any evidence we throw at you, then you’re definitely wrong. It makes no difference to me, but unless you want this appeal to go nowhere and stay banned, I’d consider telling the truth. The WHOLE truth.

Best of luck,
Ferrari

im blushing, i am the third one who actualy discovered how to hack openspades yes.