Appeal

The Amount Of Stupid In This Appeal Is To Damn High (mainly Nick)

1 Like

Ok thanks. I wasn’t planning on using ESP, I just wanted to use it to record aimbotters for the abuse reports.

It’s acutally a public download on Minit.

Lawl. Appealer is a dumbass. Friend is too. Why didn’t I expect that? ::slight_smile:

Wow, kinda glad I didn’t caught up in this effing sh*t storm.

Topic lock should definitely be applied guys, it’s only going to get spammed with stupidity again.

YOU ARE ALL FUCKING DUMB ASS CUNTS YOU DAMN ASSHOLE NIGGAS. YOU ALL TAKE IT IN THE ASS FROM A FAT LITTLE MEXICAN YOU COCK SUCKING SEMEN DEMONS

Congrats nick! You won a prize! One permaban for 20 big bangs! And even though I can’t ban you, it’s gonna happen after that outburst.

This sums up the aloha pk staff and players in one thread… haha…

HEY SNIPER I LOVE YOU
╔══╗
╚╗╔╝
╔╝(¯v´¯) ╚══.¸.[Sniper]

I'm surprised Reki hasn't locked this topic yet. Then again, this escalated quickly.
Lawl. Appealer is a dumbass. Friend is too. Why didn't I expect that? ::)
Lawl. Appealer is a dumbass. Friend is too. Why didn't I expect that? ::)

Let me rephrase that.

Roses are red,
Violets are blue.
Appealer is a dumbass,
friend is too.

Good new everyone! The bar has just been lowered!
Congrats nick! You won a prize! One permaban for 20 big bangs! And even though I can't ban you, it's gonna happen after that outburst.
REPLY DAMN IT... MY INTERNET IS TO SLOW TO PLAY... COME ON
hey dom are you black irl
no child left behind is failing... quick call the media

All these comments should be left to one self. They add absolutely no value to the appeal at all, and just end up making them leave or give up.

However, I’m all for allowing others posting on appeals, that’s why we have them public access in the first place. Just be mindful of what you’re saying, if it has no relevance or doesn’t add anything, such as evidence or a well-thought out analysis of evidence, then it shouldn’t be posted.

Plus irony:

Too*

haha might wanna chill bro

He may get banned from the site because I reported him in the abuse reports section. I hope he does.

Haha dangit, I was about to do that! and yea i dont think he’ll last to long lol.

i’m stupid we all knew that already

and this appeal has no value at this point…

You’re missing the point that Froe made. Don’t forget what this thread is about.

Dominick made an appeal and Colorpinpoint was the admin who banned him.
They are in discussion here and everyone else who doesn’t have information that can be of value should stay out of here.

This case is not finished yet so it’s not gonna be locked because some people can’t control themselves and spam this thread with irrelevant information. It’s over once Colorpinpoint says it’s over.

edit: this message was meant as a reaction to a post that is now deleted, but i’ll leave it here anyway.

1 Like