Appeal

You really thing lying is going to get you many friends in life hmmm…Maybe he dosnt wana be back in the server anymore BECAUSE ALL HE WANTS IS JUSTICE

Hahha wow well, Im no genius, but im pretty sure insulting the admin who banned you isnt going to help you get unbanned any faster. It would probably be best for everyone if you just confessed your sins if you have any hope of getting unbanned.

I don’t even want to be unbanned anymore. I just am trying to understand why this fake video was posted or maybe it was thought of to be me but really wasn’t

SIN! HIM LYING IS A FUCKING SIN! NOT NEC NOT HACKING AND BEING THE DICKS STRESS BALL! :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o

that is a topic not discussed publicly at aloha.pk all players are entitled to their opinion

Looks like you didn’t stick to your promise.

1 Like

I didn’t really mean that I used it as a joke. Im atheist btw

no child left behind is failing… quick call the media

oh and that was before I was framed for hacking

Alright I give up. Goodbye Chums

YOU ALL NEED TO CALM THE FUCK DOWN AND UNBAN HIM

lol Thufman

On-topic: In the video, colorpinpoint gives you /srap, or silent rapid. This is a command that allows you to shoot faster, but as a result, the recoil of your shots is compounded, and if you shoot multiple bullets in a short period of time, your crosshair will ZOOM straight up, to the point where you would be looking at the sky. The fact that your reticle doesn’t even move, not even a little bit, when you shoot, showed you almost definitely had norecoil hacks activated. It’s better to be honest; it usually allows you to be unbanned.

Also, in the video you can see the torso and arms, because he is using ovl075, a program that replicates everything the player is seeing. It also allows you to see the player’s arms and torso while spectating them if viewed at the appropriate angles. The video isn’t faked or anything.

Moving on, you obviously weren’t framed, because when the player in the video was banned, you were banned, hence the player in the video was you. Please don’t change your story from “The video is fake” to “The video is real but I was framed”.

Honesty is the best policy. :slight_smile:

Adding to what Charles said, he can see what you’re seeing because he’s using the tool “ovl” which allows him to see what you see. However, the movements are jerky and it lags a lot, so it’s not exact. But let’s face it, you were hacking. #Tellingthetruthisgood.

Also, SO MUCH STUPID.

Nick I dont think your helping your friend got unbanned at all. Actually your probably just hurting his chances…

hey dom are you black irl

1 Like

REPLY DAMN IT… MY INTERNET IS TO SLOW TO PLAY… COME ON

Are common players allowed to use ovl on aloha or is it just admins?

1 Like

CALM DOWN

as far as i know its only available on the admin/guard section of aloha

No, anyone is allowed to use ovl :). However, injecting ESP, which helps further determine if a player is hacking, should be used primarily by staff.

Also Nick, it appears everyone is calm except you, as you’re typing in capital letters and red and green font and using enlarged text. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like