Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes I am positive

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    necrogodii

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. aloha.pk.tdm

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned for arguing with another player and using profanity in the chat.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I am deeply sorry and will refrain from using profanity in the chat

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    2 weeks ago or so

Are you sure it was for arguing? Make sure you’re telling the truth. I’ve contacted the admin who banned you.

Ah yes, I banned you for Norecoil. It wasn’t on an aloha server though but since Aloha dosen’t subscribe to Minit, I manually banned you on both since I’m an admin on both and don’t have GBL admin. Anyways You were blatanatly using a Norecoil hack. I’ll give you a chance to change your story.

what’s Norecoil

No recoil.

To clarify even further, it stops your gun from moving up once fired. This means you can continously fire your SMG without having to move your mouse down. It’s very subtle when playing against, but when you go into ovl (first person spectate) and have a crosshair enabled, it’s pretty obvious.

No youre a motherfucker. what is your fucking proof. Just because someone crop dusts an entire team doesnt mean they are cheating?

just got bitched out

No u. Proof is video.

Anyways, Here’s your proof:

hqdefault.jpg

thats so fake… you defiantly made that video… look at the way it shakes and you typed while makeing it!

Then you issued a server command only admins can use…

this isnt even gameplay footage. This the camera being put on the players face so of course its not going to show re coil. And he doesnt even know these commands

Plus the player has arms on the gun which proves that this also isnt gameplay footage its a fucking camera behind the gun

When the “player” loooks down to place a box he can see his own chest. Youre a fucking liar go swallow some nyquil

And ur spectating a player “you probably asked to do this for you” Just to get him banned. if it was a real game play video you wouldn’t see his chest when he places the block and wouldn’t see his arms on his gun.

LIAR

I WANT JUSTICE!

you really think insulting the admin who banned you is going to get you back in the game?

You really think lying is getting you into heaven?

Help I’m drowning in stupid D:

This is ovl075, a program that allows you to see exactly what the player is seeing, along with their chest and arms. It’s not a fake video.