Alph

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    no votekick

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Alph

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha infiltration

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Some admin decided for some reason to kill me with a command and then ban me for server, maybe he believes i was hacking but as he didnt give any explanation whatsoever i invite him to explain himself too his name was tano or tona, i dont remember well.
    At that momento i was digging under the castle so i wasnt even killing anyone. If you need more information please let me know.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because im innocent.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    3 of july 2013 at 7PM aprox (GMT-3)

Thank you for your time, i hope this will be fixed soon.

You were using a hack to track players through walls. That is why I killed and banned you.

I wasnt doing that, in fact at the momento you did that i was digging to get the Intel from below the castle.

You were tracking a player who was near intel through walls also.

I dont understand well what “tracking” means in this case, if it was killing i killed other players before but that was in the open, they werent hiding at all, if it was see the player throug a wall i cant and didnt do that the kills i do were almost all because ppl shot me first and fail, only thing i can “see” through is the Intel when im below, if you are in the exat spot below the Intel you can see up and see it through the floor but that didnt use any hack.

You were even using ESP to blatantly track people across the map in arena.

Again i never used any kind of hack, in fact i didnt play arena today, only infiltration, so that makes very obvious that you are lying.

Then maybe you were banned when you did play on arena, then evaded your ban, and Drebbel re-banned you

[s]Is he really? I pulled these from my #aos logs (IP’s hidden for obvious reasons but I searched the logs using it, so it’s definitely you):

Jul 03 00:24:05 <arena_aloha> * Alph (IP xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, ID 17) entered the game!
Jul 03 00:39:39 <arena_aloha> * Alph (IP xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, ID 17) entered the game!
Jul 03 01:01:44 <arena_aloha> * Alph (IP xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, ID 17) entered the game!
Jul 03 01:25:02 <arena_aloha> * Alph (IP xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, ID 17) entered the game!
Jul 03 22:55:03 <infil_aloha> * Alph (IP xxx.xxx.xx.xxx, ID 7) entered the game!

Not long after you were banned. So whos is lying now[/s]?

EDIT: My mistake I overlooked the time zone issue. Apologies Danko for just butting in there, at the time I thought it was relevant.

I see, where are you from?, if you dont want to say your contry just say the GMT, im from Argentina, GMT-3 as you see the arena times are between the 0 and 1 hours AM in my country it was still Jul 2 when i played there so im not lying i didnt play arena yesterday (3 of july).
About that arena match i remember now who anonymous is, at the time he starts saying i was hacking i was camping the stairs of that map (dont remember the name, is a building with 5 floors and the only way to go from one floor to another is in one of the two stairs, so a camping map) i was recharging my weapon when i see that person GOING THROUG THE CEILING in one spot that he couldnt go so i hide in the corner before he saw me, i finish recharging and went to kill him.
Now i have few questions if you allow me, first how did you go through the ceiling in that map when there is no hole there? wherent you also talking about a glitch during that match that you will use if my team keep camping? can any admin see the chat at that match to confirm?

1. Admins have a special program/script which allowes you to see players behind walls, it just can be activated in spectator mode.
  2. I don’t know something about kinda glitch
  3. Every admin who was online at that time should be able to make the logs publish. (except Juxta who already posted what he has).

Good luck with your appeal :wink:

1. Its ok if admins want to use that to watch (as long as they dont use it to play the game) but the problem here was that this admin was in spectator and killed me without reason, he says he believes i was hacking if thats true ok, now i want to proof that i was not hacking in any way.
  2. you mean about the one used by anonymous, i dont know quite well either but the thing is in that match i saw him falling throug the ceiling (there was no hole or any kind of entrance at that point) and before that he was saying in chat something about if my team keep camping he would start glitching.
  3. I hope there is another admin that was online at those two matches to help with this appeal.

And again, i wasnt hacking in any way, the momento i was banned i was trying to dig a tunnel to get the Intel below the castle, in fact i didnt kill anyone at that moment i was just waiting for the Intel to respawn to take it.
And about the arena match before that one, please check the chat if you can, i think im being accused by the word of a glitcher only.

Hi, its more than a week since i did this appeal and i still have no answer. Can someone please take care of this?

It would seem a little ridiculous for a player to report another hacker on #aloha only to be hacking them self. I can’t speak for what the admins witnessed but based on this i would have to assume Alph was telling the truth. But what do i know! Good luck in your appeal.

Hi, first of all sorry if this seems impatiente but its over a month almost and i really tried to wait for a decent answer, can someone help me with the appeal please? any information you need i will be happy to answer as i did through this post.