Admin Abuse: Powers, Position, and Bullying

Hello Alohians,

Feel free to put your input on this matter below, but ONLY after you've read the ENTIRE thing and don't just read it to respond or in a reactionary posture, but please read it to comprehend and empathetically.
Also please keep in mind that a lot of this I wasn't disclosing for obvious reasons, but I am disclosing it now due to hypocrisies and issues not being dealt with properly. They didn't treat me with even the most basic of respect, so I'm not going to hold back any info just to be polite.

As you know I as well as others have been targeted by a select few admins recently both provoked and unprovoked.
Normally this isn't a problem as times move on and justice is served. Admins that stepped out of line are usually reprimanded and apologize.
However recently, this hasn't been the case.

First let's take a look at Ace da King. He was bullied, peer pressured, and instigated until he wanted to get it out by hacking.
Is what he did wrong? Yes.
Is how everyone reacted to him justified? No.
We were all kids once and we have ALL made mistakes.
I'm not even here arguing that he should be given another chance, but it's the judgmental mentality that snowballed up against him that isolated him from the community except for the select few that were willing to truly forgive him.
If you guys would've treated him with a little bit of respect he might still be here and actually might've turned into a great part of the community. He even tried to contribute a few times with things like HTML code or IRC Bots.
Sure you can dismiss them as whatever, but that's a lot for his age.
Keep this judgmental mentality problem in mind for the rest of this post.

Now, let's talk about Power. Anyone that has ever been in a position of power knows it feels different. There's a feeling of invincibility that comes upon you every time you use the power whether for bad or for good. You start to think you're immune to mutes when you're always muting others and have access to the /mute command to unmute yourself even if another admin mutes you. If another admin sees you're going out of line and mutes you, you will simply get upset and rage because your imaginary invincibility bubble has been broken into and your pride has been attacked.

Position. Positions can be good, but positions can be bad. The higher you are, the harder it is to fall, but the harder the fall is when you do. When we take someone like Danke, he is so respected by so many admins that his word is taken as "his word". If he says someone was aimbotting, then someone was aimbotting. But why is this okay? Guards have to scramble through 30 minutes of footage just to gather enough proof for a ban on someone. Why is it that we are allowing a few admins to become dictators? Just because they might not have been proven to have done wrong in the past? The problem with this logic is that we are ALL humans and ALL make mistakes. You are only making it worse by sugarcoating any mistake these few abusing admins are making until it gets so out of hand and so out of control that they are actually ruining parts of the community. When I was talking to someone about my most recent ban that has NO PROOF, this was the response I got from someone in reference to this "Position" topic.

It's like a first-rate CIA agent that kills someone because he thought he was a terrorist even though he didn't have proof. People will congratulate him and agree with him just because "its a good agent that makes no mistakes".

Now onto bullying. I know me and Asame joke about this sometimes, but it really is a problem in this community. People come on here with their hurts and take it out on others and think it's okay because they have a shield of anonymity. You need to realize though, that when you tell someone to "kys" 20 times or call someone a "scrub" 30 times in a row, it will start to affect the person. Tai does this quite often and doesn't mean it jokingly. He does this to basically everyone on the servers. I recommend you tone this down or make sure the person you're saying these things to understands it's a joke. I don't care if LowObservable says #noobalert when I join, because I know he's joking. I don't care if Shywolf says "hax" everytime I kill him, because I know he's joking. If the person doesn't seem to be laughing then STOP. I don't care if it makes you feel good to bring down other people, you need to stop whether it's a rule here or not. It's for your own good if you want to have any sort of meaningful long-lasting relationships in real life.

My first ban? Well, as has been discussed many times over. I was banned for using ESP on a Babel server. There was only 1 minute and 30 seconds worth of evidence presented by Monstarules. There was no attempt at an ESP trap. There was no long drawn out observation. No effort. The ban was done out of salt and I know it was done out of salt since there was no apology for the wrongful ban. Out of my own honesty, I admitted to abusing a glitch before the ban. I had no babel due to a glitch in the game and not from my own willingness. Then the conversation was immaturely shifted to that and a bunch of "you should've known betters" when there wasn't even any video evidence of me abusing this glitch. By the time the clip was recorded I had already stopped abusing the glitch because I do have a conscience. At first I thought it was just humorous that there was no babel. Then a few minutes later when people had actually built a tower and climbed up, I realized "wow, I can actually see the people there even though I shouldn't be able to". Then I figured, "heh, why not just shoot at them. I sincerely doubt that the server would register the hits because there's a floor in the way". Then I saw the death messages, but no one said anything at first, so I figured it was just a clientside glitch telling me that people were getting killed when they actually weren't. Once someone on the server I had killed said something about it in chat I realized it was actually killing people and stopped immediately. Then a votekick was started and then Monsta started spectating me. He saw me snap to a few people because I'm a boss and recorded a minute and a half. I glanced up to the babel once where there was someone, but at this point like I already said… I have a conscience and I wasn't going to just abuse a glitch unfairly like that once I was aware. Then I was told "torch be honest" a few times and then was banned.

The ban appeal went as expected and can be found here: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=8178.0
Basically I was unbanned because they didn't have video proof really of anything worth banning for and superior logic contributed by various members of the community including a quote someone posted from Izzy stating that bans for glitches are harsh or something. (paraphrased)
Was I given an apology for the fact that I was banned out of salt because I was rekking the admin who banned me? No, but I understand that Monsta has a lot of pride and I wasn't expecting it. A later day I joke around with Lone_Wolf in game about it as well as others and someone messages me saying Monsta might be getting upset about it or something because he wanted to be admin. So I nicely send Monsta a message saying I'll tone it down and what not and he doesn't respond. Once again pointing to salt and pride. I could be wrong, but it is extremely likely considering that Monsta has been very abrasive since then to me even though I'M the one who was wrongfully banned, but that's just how this backwards system here on Aloha seems to work.

So I'm unbanned right? No worries right? Wrong. For some reason, like a week later Froelich messages me this. (once again as with other info here, he didn't give me the basic respect of a response, so I'm not going to withhold information.)

Hello Torch,

Your trusted status for aloha has been removed. You can try to regain it by re-applying at anytime. The reasons for this are a culmination of glitching, crude behavior, and an inability to help out with fixing the glitch when presented. Carrying trusted in game means glitch abusing is even more dangerous since you cannot be votekicked, and we simply cannot trust that you won't glitch again at this moment.

Froe

Crude behavior? Really? You have SYS Admins who blow up on people on the forums over the pettiest things and are control freaks and you're worried about "crude behavior"? Yes, I'm talking about you Scipio. The one who can't control his tongue and tells people to stop posting just because he disagrees with them.

Inability to help out with fixing the glitch when presented? Are you serious? I made it my mission to recreate the glitch and solve it so I could help out the community. I made a post asking what admins knew how to code so I could PM one of them and once I found out that Muffin (someone who isn't going to treat me like a dog) did know how to code, I PM'd him the info. This is what I said:

Alright, well the glitch can be recreated pretty simply. I did not test on OS, but on AOS all you have to do is join the Babel server but do not pick any teams. Just stay there at the team selection menu until the map is over. Once the match is over and it switches to a new map then you join any team you want. You'll hear a loud breaking sound as the Babel falls if your spawn is anywhere near the middle.

For ideas on how to patch this without knowing the coding reason for the error:

1. Kicking people that haven't specified a team before a map change (Might be annoying, but would fix the problem)

2. Forcing spectator as soon as someone joins without asking them which team to pick.

3. Disable joining temporarily once one team reaches a score of 9. (Most annoying and least useful/last resort)

4. If you can find out the source of the coding error you might be able to figure out some weird code fix that overrides some other selection of code or do some weird variable update loop to try to glitch it out in a good way. This one seems pretty unlikely, but if you're good enough then go right ahead and try it lol.

:slight_smile:

That is EXTREMELY helpful and nowhere shows my "inability to help". So is Froe salty as well or is he just willfully and ignorantly going around removing people's trusted powers? Sure, he does make the claim that I was glitching, but I did not ABUSE that glitch. I was not logging into trusted or ever abusing trusted. I never abused the glitch for the rest of the time up till the week later when it was "SO" important for the "SAFETY" of the server that my trusted status be removed.

But you know… whatever right? Just deal with no trusted because of a few admins' ignorance right? Well, that was fine with me until today when I was banned again.

Let's start from the beginning of this story shall we?

I join a rather empty Babel server and see it's still the dumb old map that was up like 30 minutes before or whenever it was I previously joined. I didn't feel like playing on it for real, so I started capping to get the map over with. ObedX_x joins and helps me out. We're getting somewhere until some guy named Cougar or something joins and starts SMG'ing the tower down. Why would you do that on a practically empty server with a dumb map, I don't know, but he was enjoying himself. I checked his ping and realized it was low and probably someone in America. After a bit of building and getting the tower shot down, I say "this map is cancerous". Obed and I believe someone else says something about something else being cancerous and then an Admin abuses the server speech system and says via console "torch is cancerous". Admins don't believe me? Go check the logs. I don't know who said this (I'm assuming it was Danke)  and it doesn't look like how Shywolf would type it, so it can only be assumed it was meant to instigate. So some more time passes by and this person is getting annoying with their tower destroying skills, so I stop every now and then and try to go to kill them instead of building. One of these times happened because I was shot while building on the tower from a hill on my right side. I respawn and went to check out the area that I just got shot from since I didn't see that the person "Cougar or whatever his name was" got killed in the killfeed. I see a weird two-high brownspot and walk over to it and see a crack with a red head behind it. I shoot and kill the "Cougar guy" and walk directly from there towards the tower to start building again. Then I hear a typical whiny response of "how did you kill me?". I said "hacks" jokingly as I always do to all the crybabies on Aloha and they ask something similar and proceed to explain just how "impossible" it was for them to get shot. I respond for like the third time "hacks" since I'm used to these whiners. Then I see "p.s. <----- danke" in chat and then I was banned. Salt, salt, salt, all around. I then come on here to make a ban appeal and Danke the supposed "first rate admin" has absolutely no proof to show for himself. Everything I say is dismissed in pointless rhetoric and troll responses. It's one thing for a player to give these types of responses, but why is this being allowed of an ADMIN. Someone who is supposed to be a leader in the community and make peace? Why are you letting people who act like they haven't even entered puberty go around banning people with no proof? I ask to be unbanned so I can show him the exact spot I shot him from and he doesn't let me and instead just recreates the scene "himself" and asks in a ridiculing way with a screenshot if that's how I shot him. I say yes, because surprisingly he was right and he says some sarcastic response and checks out, leaving me banned with no proof. Thread can be read here: http://aloha.pk/index.php?topic=8330.0 What's the best part about this? If Danke was the person to abuse the console chat and say "torches are cancer" he after banning me tried to reprimand poor ObedX_x by saying something similar to: "togglekill isn't to be abused like you're babysitting" just because Obed has toggled kill on a few people. The king of hypocrisy!

So sure after reading all this, you might still love me, you might still hate me. I don't really care to be honest. What I am however asking for for the GOOD of the COMMUNITY and not a few people's egos is the following. I be unbanned and trusted restored and treated like every other player here without prejudice, since I have done nothing worthy of prejudice. Danke to be demoted and reprimanded for his abusive behavior and reactionary type administering and bans. Monstarules reprimanded for his reactionary banning as well and if he screws up one more time he be demoted as well. Demotions aren't necessary if they are willing to apologize to the community and turn their wrongs to right. And as a step of good faith, I apologize to those I shot on the babel that day I had no babel and was curious. That was unfair and I stopped then and will never do it again.

"wah wah wah torch, go kys blah blah balh this thread got me rollin you really think Danke the perfect and Monsta the innocent should get in trouble?!? HILARIOUS HAHAHA"
To anyone that thinks this way, just realize. If justice is not served this time, it won't be served next time. When it's not served next time it will be YOU getting banned irrationally or out of salt and with no evidence. If things continue this way, this community will die sooner than expected from injustice unremorsed and power trips.

#torchlivesmatter

P.s. Anytime I get banned, the community comes alive again. :slight_smile: Just look at all the traffic I bring in the attached image!

Hey my ban was fair because you admitted to glitching, and abusing said glitch. Oh yeah and also Danke is practically an Aloha founder so…on a newer note, my banning you for possible ESP seems like ot may have been even more legitimate now.

And really, man? Come on.

“The ban was done out of salt and I know it was done out of salt…”
no it wasn’t, it was because you broke the rules
why do you keep playing the victim card every time someone mentions your first ban?

Thank you guys for your input. For those that asked questions, if you go back and read in full and in context what I said with your questions in mind I think you’ll understand what I meant without me having to repeat myself. :stuck_out_tongue:

gottem 8) 8)

He hacked and lied.
He created an unfathomable amount of drama.
He hacked and lied once more.
He spammed the forum with utter nonsense.

But, of course, it’s all our fault that he did all of that. Our reaction was of course so unjustified…

Give me one good example of a staff member who has used their ingame powers to get out of a punishment.

Well that’s because he knows what the hell he’s talking about. Sure, he makes mistakes like everyone else in this world. But he also got to where he is today by admitting when he’s wrong.

I absolutely hate the word bullying, especially when it’s referred to on the internet… If you cannot look past the fact that someone comments the letters “kys”, then my suggestion would be to stay off the internet.

I feel silly that I even have to comment with this thread. You brushed off a number of staff members, even ones who could have solved the problem, because they weren’t to your liking.

You were shooting people through your glitched platform. I honestly have no other way to categorize that other than abusing a glitch…

So if I went onto a server, didn’t login, and began hacking… then my admin status shouldn’t be removed because I wasn’t abusing my admin status?! :I

Maybe because he wanted to play the game? Is it against the rules to shoot at a tower when there’s only a small amount of players on the server now?

Well I don’t know… Judging from all the drama and problems you’ve been creating, along with your extremely sarcastic and spam-like comments on the forum…

Just toggled kill on a few people? Man I couldn’t imagine the outrage by you if you were tk’ed ingame during a match for absolutely no reason…

You know what is funny? It WASN’T Danke who said that… It was shywolf, who was typing that with the honest humor that he usually sends those messages with.

Even though you used the words “good of the community” a lot of your requests seem specifically pointing towards your own personal interest. I see absolutely no good coming from demoting Danke or Monstarules. As for being unbanned, that’s up to Danke. I trust his decision making skills…

… I prefer quality posts over quantity posts…

Just think how much time and effort Torch would have saved if he just admitted his wrongdoings instead of writing all this…

You could say he should have…

ba-dum-tss

Click for details

I don’t feel like having a response war, but if there’s anything specific you would like me to clarify I can. I thought you would see it in a less biased light, but whatever. Most of the things you quoted and responded to was done out of context. Just as an example:

You quite obviously cut off my sentence. It was just supposed to be rhetorical and part of the story not some “massive point” that I needed to prove.

Try to go back and read my thread from the perspective of a friend and it will make much more sense. You get out of things what you want to get out of things. Someone saying “:)” can be a genuine happy face or a sarcastic happy face depending on what you want it to be. If you want me to further clarify a point I can, but not going to individually respond to a giant reply chain lol.

You weren’t even there and you are saying this? There is no proof. It is literally Danke’s word that you are backing your entire belief on. That is very foolish considering I doubt you even know the guy in real life. And I believe it is a sin to lie, so why would I just for a game? Why would I lie and say I hacked just to get unbanned? Yes, yes, I know I said “hacks” sarcastically in game, but it’s not the same as me coming here and lying in an apology format saying: “I hacked, I’m very sorry, please unban.”

i know from experience that there’s literally nothing i can say that you’ll treat with any respect, whether because you genuinely believe that anyone with a different opinion to you is wrong or you’re just trying to get attention and you think arguing with people on a forum is the way to do it, but i’ll write a comment anyway. i’m going to disagree with you. try to find it in yourself to respect that i have a differing opinion and not just dismiss it as wrong, biased, or whatever

i’ll start by saying that the majority of staff members are empathetic almost to a fault when it comes to dealing with anything admin-related. i’d be pretty interested if you could give me any specific examples of what you consider a “judgmental mentality problem” from a staff member dealing with ace.

if having interacted with and observed you before wasn’t enough for me never to want to trust you with any sort of power (even that of a trusted user), that paragraph about it definitely did the trick. that’s just not the mentality we have. rarely we will recruit somebody who does seem to see things that way, and they just don’t last long because sooner or later they step over a line. usually pretty soon.

i trust and respect danke. i don’t think there’s a staff member who doesn’t. he’s a very experienced admin, a good guy, and easily among the most dedicated staff. if it’s his word against someone else’s, why would we not back him up? the problem with your logic is that if we follow it, trust can’t exist. if it’s his word against someone we already have some level of distrust and distaste for… what exactly do you expect?

i do agree with some small part of your “bullying” paragraph but honestly, it’s not hard to ignore chat. i, along with pretty much everyone i’ve met on the internet, have been insulted in more ways than i can count. it’s a part of gaming.

i wasn’t around for your first ban and can’t be bothered reading through the thread, but from what i’ve read here, if i had been the one to ban you originally i doubt you would have been unbanned in the first place. what kind of mentality allows you to expect an apology after you were banned for what was, at best, genuine abuse of a glitch? personally i’m inclined to believe that you were cheating and there was no (involuntary) glitching involved but you’re already permabanned so whatever

you were removed from trusted because, believe it or not, being trusted doesn’t give you a free ride to be a tool. froe is the furthest thing from salty you will ever find on the internet and it was definitely not solely his decision to remove your trusted status, even if he did have some motive of his own to do so

this is longer than i wanted it to be but honestly dude, your attitude sucks and i can’t sympathise when you keep acting like you’ve done nothing wrong. at some point arguing until you wear people down and they can’t be bothered anymore stops working, and i think you’ve reached that point here. i think many staff members feel the same way. maybe it’s time for some reflection

i know from experience that there's literally nothing i can say that you'll treat with any respect, whether because you genuinely believe that anyone with a different opinion to you is wrong or you're just trying to get attention and you think arguing with people on a forum is the way to do it, but i'll write a comment anyway. i'm going to disagree with you. try to find it in yourself to respect that i have a differing opinion and not just dismiss it as wrong, biased, or whatever

i'll start by saying that the majority of staff members are empathetic almost to a fault when it comes to dealing with anything admin-related. i'd be pretty interested if you could give me any specific examples of what you consider a "judgmental mentality problem" from a staff member dealing with ace.

if having interacted with and observed you before wasn't enough for me never to want to trust you with any sort of power (even that of a trusted user), that paragraph about it definitely did the trick. that's just not the mentality we have. rarely we will recruit somebody who does seem to see things that way, and they just don't last long because sooner or later they step over a line. usually pretty soon.

i trust and respect danke. i don't think there's a staff member who doesn't. he's a very experienced admin, a good guy, and easily among the most dedicated staff. if it's his word against someone else's, why would we not back him up? the problem with your logic is that if we follow it, trust can't exist. if it's his word against someone we already have some level of distrust and distaste for… what exactly do you expect?

i do agree with some small part of your "bullying" paragraph but honestly, it's not hard to ignore chat. i, along with pretty much everyone i've met on the internet, have been insulted in more ways than i can count. it's a part of gaming.

i wasn't around for your first ban and can't be bothered reading through the thread, but from what i've read here, if i had been the one to ban you originally i doubt you would have been unbanned in the first place. what kind of mentality allows you to expect an apology after you were banned for what was, at best, genuine abuse of a glitch? personally i'm inclined to believe that you were cheating and there was no (involuntary) glitching involved but you're already permabanned so whatever

you were removed from trusted because, believe it or not, being trusted doesn't give you a free ride to be a tool. froe is the furthest thing from salty you will ever find on the internet and it was definitely not solely his decision to remove your trusted status, even if he did have some motive of his own to do so

this is longer than i wanted it to be but honestly dude, your attitude sucks and i can't sympathise when you keep acting like you've done nothing wrong. at some point arguing until you wear people down and they can't be bothered anymore stops working, and i think you've reached that point here. i think many staff members feel the same way. maybe it's time for some reflection

But see… the problem is you guys are showing this judgmental attitude right now. You just said I'm acting like I did nothing wrong, but that's not true. I even apologized in this post for the babel glitch even though I didn't "abuse" it. I didn't sit on the server for 20 minutes shooting people through the babel. I did it until I realized it was actually working and stopped immediately. And I don't dismiss everything anyone says that is of differing opinion. And you're saying I have the flawed logic but you're saying things like: "if it's danke's word against another's" <---- THAT'S THE PROBLEM. It shouldn't HAVE to be his word against mine. The whole ban is a guilty until proven innocent. I know this community isn't America and I don't have rights, but seriously?? No matter if he put me in this situation out of genuine maliciousness or if he actually solemnly believes I hack it doesn't matter because he made this into a word war. Don't be so quick to judge me for writing an essay when that's the best I can do. I asked for a chance to provide proof and he denied it. For what reason? What possible reason is there? He kicked people that joined and made the server empty to set up his own reenactment scenario and he knows himself that the shot was possible, that he wasn't completely concealed. There was no harm in even letting the worst of hackers back on an empty server for 10 minutes to show him exactly where and how I shot him. Unless he had something to hide or he didn't want me to get proof to be unbanned.

Is it not curious how I had a very very very quick and detailed explanation of how I shot him even when I got banned within about a minute after I shot him? How could I have come up with such an accurate and good explanation in such short time when I didn't even have time to explore the map to find an excuse after I killed him? I created the ban appeal very quickly afterwards too. Sure it's possible that I "just happened to know of a sliver that I could've shot Danke through while I was using a wallhack or whatever he thinks I was using" but how likely does that really seem?

Look at the following pictures and explain to me how I could've so quickly known about that hole in the hill and the sliver AND that he was in the exact spot that the sliver would work as an excuse if I hadn't actually shot Danke through it. I think you'll find that you're making a house of cards of excuses for something that didn't need to be like this. He was undercover on a random name. He could've just spectated me and recorded me. If I really was able to shoot people through walls, I would've done it again in 5 minutes.

GAxbjAC.png

What is up! Drama alert nation…

Alright i cringed at the first post Torch

For the good of the community, unban you, demote Danke (even tho I don’t fancy like that guy I’ve read old posts and noticed he did LOT for the aloha community. Every1 laughed at me when i opposed to him, even you a little and now look at you) and Monsta (which is one of my friend Brothers). I got nothing against you but Seriously Torch, you’re better then that. What happened to you?

What happened to me is people stopped reading to the end of thoughts. I said demoting wasn’t necessary right after that. I started off with a more extreme thought but softened it down with reasoning later. Is that so crazy from someone who just got banned based on someone’s word?

@Everyone else

Why was I trusted before after countless upon countless hours of people spectating me?

• Because I don’t hack

Why would I donate REAL money to this server?

• Because I don’t hack and am not worried about getting banned

Why did I get trusted removed?

• Not because I hacked, but because of a glitch (I did not create the AoS client or the Babel script, so you can’t say I hacked)

Why do I use pistol gun models?

• Because I don’t hack and I didn’t want it to even be anywhere close to a hack, so I made my gun models super small.

Why would I make a post this long here?

• Because I believe this community is able to come to an agreement that one person’s word (no matter how important the person might be) should not be enough to permanently ban and humiliate anyone. Even if I was across the map when he was shot, he should be required to provide proof just like everyone else even if just to appease all the other members of the community and so these types of threads don’t need to be created.

Why would I start hacking?

• I’m very good without hacks. I can get streaks very easily on flat maps. What point is there in hacking? If anything a hack like an aimbot would just slow me down, since then I’d have to be hitting E all the time before I shot. Wallhack? Why!!! It’s so obvious I would’ve gotten recorded doing it and gotten banned very quickly if that was the truth. And what really is the likelihood of me using a hack just once on a server? Even if this was the first and last time I was going to use a hack… isn’t that the problem solved? There’s no good answer to why I should be banned just because Danke said so. “Because I trust Danke” is not a good answer.

Torch, you make it sound as if some random player reported you for hacking, and then Danke decided to ban you based on that word alone. Danke is an admin, meaning he has the authority to ban someone. He saw that you were hacking and banned you. If your argument is that you can’t be banned because of Danke’s word, then how would we ban anyone? What if the entire staff saw that you were hacking. Would you then say that your ban was invalid because the ban was just based on the staff’s word? In all honesty, I feel like we’re just beating a dead horse here. Ferrari and topo have made great comments on the staff’s position on this issue and I don’t think anything else really needs to be said. The bottom line is that you are in the wrong. This is not going to go anywhere unless you admit that, and it looks like that’s never going to happen. Might as well lock the thread.

I just edited my most recent post to address the first part. And why are you so quick to want to lock down the thread? Danke knows the truth, I know the truth. I know I shot him through that crack. He is saying I was somewhere else. Did he truly make sure it wasn’t a name glitch? I know he “lol’d” at that, but why is his reasoning of “lol” valid? I sprinted in the water and I am quick and honestly I don’t see why I couldn’t have made it to the tower where he says I was right after I shot him. You can say I’m in the wrong for making this thread or for any of the things I say and that is fine and your opinion, but I am not in the wrong or lying in saying “I did NOT hack when I shot Danke today.” If you have nothing to add in terms of proof then why are you still commenting here Reid? Me and Topo and others can continue to have a rational and calm discussion about this.

Oh yeah I forgot to address that name glitch excuse – if it was a name glitch, then he would have banned the wrong person by accident. I’ve also been told that the name glitch has been fixed for awhile.

I’ve always had name glitch problems. I’ve never seen it stop, but then again I only noticed when other people started calling me other things in conversations. And either way, I know the truth. There are no real excuses on my end, only viable excuses to explain the truth in a more convincing way to you guys since you didn’t believe my original explanation which IS what happened whether Danke wants to believe it or not.

Also, you are saying that Danke is an admin and has the power to ban and doesn’t need proof, but that is similar to thinking that police don’t need evidence of anything in order to shoot someone and be justified by it afterwards. There’s a reason why a majority of police have bodycams nowadays. It’s not because they don’t lack authority, but to prove what they did is right without a doubt.

Torch, nobody here hates you. We all dislike you a great bit at the moment because of your incessant anticts and obnoxious behavior, but it can be forgiven. Especially if you can let go your pride and whatnot. Man, I liked you. We all liked you. We trusted you. It’s obvious things are not adding up at the moment, my friend. I know you think my ban on you was made out of rock salt, but I will tell you, buddy, that I did not want to. In fact, the only reason I banned you was because you were doing it and you were trusted. A trusted user should know BETTER.

As for salt, no…if you heard my commentary in the video, which was unintended, I was not happy and I felt hurt that you were glitching/hacking. It hurt me to ban you. It hurt me to watch you admit that you hacked. It hurt me because you were a great person who was a valuable part of this community. Now you have become somewhat like AceTheKing, someone who is only causing painful drama. I trust Danke’s word. He is a BK. He has even admitted when he was in the wrong. IF HE SAYS THAT SOMETHING IS WRONG, IT IS PROBABLY WRONG. That’s what I learned.

Torch, you need to do some thinking. Your friends are even starting to doubt your legitness by your reactions. When Chappy was saying the exact same things, and he was lying, it was just as painful. It took him over a year to admit to anyone. Everyone wants to avoid another Chappy situation. Please. PLEASE don’t be like that. On the side, the video of your possible ESP may reviewed again in light of your new ban, and that ban could possibly be re-instated.

But I didn’t hack. :frowning: Why don’t you guys get that?

And see the difference with Chappy is he had lots of people recording evidence against him or lots of videos I don’t really remember. I have nothing against me in this latest ban, but someone’s word. How can I fight against a word besides just more words?

And yeah, I know a lot of you guys don’t like me now, because I started being more sarcastic recently, however I am not going to lie and say I hacked in either of these incidents. You want complete honesty? I did in fact hack for a very short time several years ago before half of you guys even knew about this game, but was never caught. I learned my lesson then and quit AOS for a bit because I hated the feeling of hacking so much. And I know you guys don’t want another Chappy situation and I won’t try to make it into that. If you guys can’t unban me since there’s no evidence then I will just leave, because there’s no point in me getting an unban when as soon as another admin thinks I’m hacking without proof can ban me again. And I don’t really see a point in banning me for ESP from the old evidence when I’m already permabanned from this. Feel free to go look at that video again though. I promise you as a Christian (terrible one at that, but I try) that I did not hack on that map. If you don’t want to believe me then that’s fine, I understand that. (Also, as I stated before, I knew where several people were in the “ESP” video from previous lives, there was a little luck involved, and just plain intuition.)