Zwiebelringe unban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I got banned without knowing it and was playing at 27.08.2017 in Arena and I got told by Kuunikal that I am evading the ban (i dont forcefully change my ip)

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Zwiebelringe

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I have no plan where I got banned but it was an aloha.pk server.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    It seems that I hacked but cant remember that I hacked on aloha because I once only hacked on brazilian servers to get experience about hacks.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because Kuunikal told me to make an appeal so the evading detections dont bother you.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Kuunikal told me it was on 17th of September, 2016.

hey Zwiebelringe, I’m the admin who banned you. yes, you’re banned for aimbot and no recoil. tell me, why would you want experience with hacks in the first place? what makes cheating on any server acceptable?

as an admin of an server i need to experience about hacks so its easier for me to catch hackers

ah right, well then you should really start up a new server on localhost and test cheats with bots, or port forward and test with the other admins, or something!! testing cheats on any public server is not good :frowning:

anyways, you’re unbanned now. have fun :slight_smile:

yes thanks hacking isnt actually my style