Zukatemoto

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes I took a lunch break and came back and I was banned from ALL aloha.pk servers.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Zukatemoto

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was hacking using a aimbot and pretending I was a really good player.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because after going around and aimbotting all day I realized “Wow! This is so easy. Kinda takes the fun outa it.” Then I stopped and deleted my aimbot software and realized that it is MUCH more satisfying to get a kill when you use SKILL not cheating.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    10:00 AM -12:00 AM August 3, 2013

Well I guess yall unbanned me cause im not banned anymore. THANKS! I will NEVER hack again!

NOPE. Don’t play. You have a dynamic IP most likely.

You can play because it was only a day ban applied by one of our moderators.

Be warned, if you do it again you will be permanently banned.

EDIT (please read before posing a reply or another appeal):

The moderator who banned you didn’t get his evidence footage up in time to be reviewed for a longer ban, and after seeing it and reading your admission on this appeal I have charged you with a 7 day ban for aimbotting. My reasoning being that if the moderator had indeed shown the footage to an admin the ban would of been one of a lengthier nature instead of his original one expiring and therefore “letting you off the hook”.

I’m sorry for the confusion but you admitted to botting and I have seen proof so, just sit tight for a week and get some homework done or soemthing. I have also made clear that the moderator in question should be more precise with uploading his evidence for review in future, and genuinely I am sorry about it but I feel the ban is just for now.

I am very aware of that. And to be safe im not going to be going for very many headshots as well. I wan’t to be above reproach

Clearly you ignored my previous response which was edited before you made your post like 5-10 minutes before. So now you have been banned for ban evasion. This is a statutory charge of a permanent ban,

Please explain why you ignored my clear instructions on not returning for a week and played on Four Teams yesterday.

(Also worth noting - even if you had posted your response just after I’d posted my edit, the forums would of warned you to read the edited post BEFORE responding so you must of ignored that as well.)

I just checked the forums today after seeing that I was banned. And then I read the reply. I had not read your updated post about not playing for a week and would have respected that if I had seen it. But as I said I was excited about not being banned and I went first thing and played for a hour or two. Then I got off and was done for the day. Imagine my surprise when I get on and I am banned again. I respect your decision to ban me for a week due to me aimbotting but I would like to humbly request for the permaban to be changed to a 1 week ban due to the fact of not seeing your reply first. Also, I had already started my reply (I think before you posted yours?) and so I did not see yours as I had already started typing. ( I do not use these forums very often and I must have overlooked the warning you said it should have put out.)

The ban was never going to be permanent, it was just a way of making sure you came here and understood the situation.

And due to the two cock-ups that have happened surrounding your case I’ve reduced your ban to three days. you will be able to play the evening of Friday the 9th onwards.

Okay! Thank you very much for taking the time to listen and understand my case! See yall on Friday!

P.S I am planning on being a regular on the forums, so if there is anyway I can help, just let me know!

No probs Zuka. Thanks for being so patient and understanding. We’ll see you Friday night mate.

Topic lock please.