Mega Man Xtreme 2
Mega Man X6
Mega Man X7
Mega Man X8
Mega Man X: Command Mission
Mega Man X Collection

Well yea, which one?

I don’t know. There are too many mega man games. :-\

Can we now get back on to the topic, though?

well, ik its a pain when a accurate human can snipe with smg somewhat about 50 blocks and knock headshots and can kill me in less then one clip… and when im human zombie I am on the last capture, capture and lose human immediately.

I feel like that the both rifle and shotgun is completely useless against the zombie. For a rifle, it will take almost a whole clip used on headshots to kill one. If they have a bad aim and miss about half the shots or get a body shot, zombies will live. Same with the shotgun. When the zombies first came out, shotgun was the best gun for the humans. But then it was nerfed to the point where you will have to constantly fire more than 10 shotgun shells at them for them to die.

errr i think u can empty the clip of shotty into zombie and it wont die lol, i tried it with afks, wasted 2/3 ammo before other zombs came to rape my ass

I am completely disappointed in you for this 8x. and you know why. this is so wrong and unfair.

Go cry some more!! lol

Troollolololololololololol…

OK like seriously…don’t get personal

NO. We aren’t getting off topic again.

^What I said

rip topic

When did things go wrong? Oh right, ei8thx why did you have to talk about my former blondie? T^T

topic schmopic.

just let there be 6 zombies to start. then when they kill someone, their converted to zombie too till its over.

NOW back to real topic.

/ban h8x Reason: avatar hack and he shootid me thru wals

no the problem is that when teams are unfair, which isn’t uncommon, the team with more people has the advantage.

Punchdance confirmed no spread.

Punchdance is right. Have a last man standing mode. Whoever survives the round gets 10 points (or something), but if you’re zombie you can still get a point for each kill.

Terrible idea.

all zombies needs is a script from polm that boots a random person, or the topmost, or bottommost, person on the team with more players so that teams stay within 2 people