zerohero4427 - Banned

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    zerohero4427

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    For the quite obvious reason, the unfair advantage. I was using ESP, Aimbot. Not something I’d normally use and they are completely wiped from my computer and its not something i’ll be using again, Ever.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I live in Hawaii and my school has this saying “Aloha i kekahi i kekahi” Which means “love one another”, and since this server has “Aloha” in the name, which means love (or hi) Why not show some and give me a second chance. I know i hacked and that’s something completely wrong. I know i sorely messed up, and i give you my deepest apology. I promise i’ll play legit. Even with hackers getting on my nerves, i’ll use The vote kick or admin commands instead of trying to fight fire with fire.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    I was banned about 50 mins - 1 hour ago. Current time 12:44 Am 2/19/2015 Hawaii time.

Looking into it now

Edit: Banning Admin contacted

Thanks. Any thing yet?

Heya, I’m the admin who banned you. Thanks for being honest. I’ve reduced your ban from permanent to 5 days (from the time of this post). Please do keep your word and play cleanly from now on - a third chance is rare.