Zakrevsky - Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Quite sure.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Atreyu (Komrade Atreyu, Sir Atreyu)

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Aloha Pinpoint. Zakrevsky was hacking, and has identical IP.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I am a veteran member of the ace of spades community, and have never hacked. About 20 months ago (or more), I quit the game along with my brother. I have recently started playing again, and am becoming more involved in the community and in servers. I am attemping to start a clan, and have a few respected, mature members in. We organized a little ‘get together’ if you will, on pinpoint. My brother (Zakrevsky), who had hacked before he quit, but who I believed had shown remorse and matured to the point of knowing better, was on the server with us. The day before, I had seen him as he played, and he had not been hacking. Although this is little reason to justify my initial incredulity when he (and I, by extent) were banned, it was also not a reason to arouse any suspicion. As I played, I did not notice any unusual activity from him. Pabh began to spectate, and about ten minutes later, I was banned. He reported the same thing. Since I knew I had not been hacking, and believed he had not either, I thought it was a server malfunction (is that a thing?). I went on IRC, and Pabh explained that we were both banned because we share the same IP. The choice is entirely up to you admins. I will not beg for a pardon of the permanent ban, because I realize that unbanning the IP may give access to him playing again. I do not see any way of solving this, so I leave this to you. He has expressed no intention of playing AoS again, if that means anything, and I can inform admins when/if he is on, and what IGN he is using, although I wonder what that would do to help. I would like to continue playing this game, and find it enjoyable to play and socialize, but I would rather this not happen again. I apologize that his has happened, and that this is taking your time.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

Aloha Pinpoint, about an hour ago (from May 21, 2014)

p.s. If any of you are cynical enough to question whether he was in fact a sibling, or just a creation of mine to excuse hacking, please check IRC logs and Pabh’s video of us playing and talking at the same time.

If you can get your brother to admit it that would help too.

He has.

Thank you for posting an appeal.

We will come to a resolution one way or the other and notify you.

I play with this guy and I know for fact that he DOES indeed have a brother. I don’t remember which server it happened on, but I believe it was Pinpoint. Just check the logs.

We already cleared that up we know he has a brother.

We are looking into options to keep your brother banned and you unbanned. This is not a system we have in place, so we’d have to create and implement it.
I’ll see if in the meantime we can get you unbanned under the condition that your brother not play.

Alright, here’s the deal. If you play you must always log in until we find a way around this problem, and you are now responsible for your brother. Allowing him in any way to play will result in you both being banned. I really do not like being played or deceived and I’ll push for permanent banning for the BOTH of you for failing to maintain this compromise. I don’t care how you do it, kick his ass, cut his cable to the modem, smash his mouse or simply just tie him up in a basement away from any PC, just get it done.

Just so you understand what I mean by that:

IF HE GETS ON THEN THIS IS A FAILURE ON YOUR PART TO UPHOLD THIS DEAL AND THE DEAL IS OFF.

He has already had too many chances and I’m frankly sick of of dealing with him. As of now you are unbanned. Do not make me regret this Atreyu.