ysake no haker

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

ysake no haker

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk.

2. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

I installed the first hack I found in google search

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I used this hack to take revenge on some guys who always found me no matter how well hidden I was, they were probably using hack so I would always be at a disadvantage.
I wanted to fight with the same weapons.
But after entering the Build and Shoot Discord for the first time I discovered that the / Admin command exists.
I promise not to use a hack anymore, I’ve never used any games, I only used them because I thought the game was abandoned and I was pissed with rage.
Sorry, I’m using google translation.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

10/09/2018 time 07:00 approximately

Hello, I’m the staff member who banned you on babel, one of our famous server. Thanks for coming forward and admitting your wrongdoings. Here in aloha we are easy-going and believe in second chances, so all you’re asked to do at first is delete the hacking tools from your computer.

Ok, I deleted everything but it is still appearing as “banned”, I uninstalled the game and installed but still I still continue with the ban.

Your ban has been lifted, so you should now be able to join the servers of aloha.pk. Remember that if another staff member catches you using hack again, you may not get another chance.

So play fair and have fun!