Your Mom's ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes, I’ve waited about a week

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Your mom

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    I believe it was island TDM

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was cheating.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I only did what I did because I was angry. I got angry at people doing the exact some thing to me, I wanted revenge. I have learned my lesson and wish to play on the best servers again. Honestly, if I don’t get unbanned, I deserve it for my actions. My friend was over when all of this happened and he was banned at the same time so if you could unban him too (I’m not sure what his name was in game but he was banned at the exact same time), that would be great (he didn’t actually do anything wrong), even if you don’t unban me.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Around a week ago (October 28th maybe) around 3 (PST) maybe?

Hello Lauziv,

I have contacted your banning admin. Please be patient and stay off the servers for the time being.

Thanks,
Ferrari

Thanks for getting back to me, I will stay off of the servers until I receive notice that I may play again.

Lauziv,

Thank you for coming forward and admitted wrong doing. Since this is your first time and i am going to give you another chance to play again. But first, you must have to promise not to hack ever again and second, delete all of hacking tools. Then i will consider to give you a lift. You’ve mentioned about your friend. Would you tell me what was his user name as well.

Thanks

Nathan

Nathan,

I promise never to hack again and I had deleted the tools a day or two after I was banned. I think his name was Freekillz. If you could look at IPs it should have been identical to mine when we were banned. I do really appreciate you considering lifting my ban; thank you.

Lauziv,

You are free to play again. Please do not ever hack again, because there is no more chance if we catch you to hack on any of aloha’s server.

Enjoy the game.

Nathan

Nathan,

Thank you so much! I won’t be hacking anymore, I don’t want to get banned again.

Thanks again,
Lauziv

I’m not sure what happened, but I still can’t play on any of the servers. I just now was trying to play, I swear I didn’t hack. I haven’t played since my original ban ._.

noob Nathan didn’t unban you when he said that, I’ve done it now tho, you’re free to go.

Thank you so much!