yNosy

1. there was no vote, I was suddenly banned

2. I was blocked with an account called “setso”, but actually my account is “yNosy”

3. was it banned in “aloha.pk tower of babel”? I don’t remember it well, but it was babel. also now i’m banned on all XD servers

4. I was banned twice, and both times for hacks. (One was 1 or 2 years ago)

5. I couldn’t say a reason. I just want to play again.

6. On 7/19/2021, I don’t know the exact time, but let’s say 5 or 6 in the afternoon. (Argentina time)

Hi yNosy!

I’ve gone ahead and contacted your banning admin- he should respond soon, so make sure to check this thread for his response.

Please make sure to stay off of any aloha.pk servers for the time being until you’ve been unbanned. Thanks!

Ok, thanks.
I forgot to say that the first time I was banned I don’t know how I was unbanned, I simply deleted the game and a few days ago I downloaded it again and it was already unbanned.

Hello yNosy I’m the moderator that banned you. just wanted to say I apologise for taking so long to answer I’ve been away from my pc for the past day and a bit.

next ill say aloha is a community that believes in giving its players second chances, but this can only happen if you tell the truth so id like to ask if you remember doing anything at the time of your ban under the name “setso” that could have got you banned? please keep in mind that lying can severely decrease your chances of an immediate unban.

Like I said before, what I did was use hacks, the two times I was banned were for hacks. The last time they banned me I was using aimbot and I don’t remember the other one, it was something that let me see the hitbox of others, I could know where they were. and after killing a few it was already forbidden. I’m surprised how fast the ban was XD

Now that I want to play with a friend and we have the same IP I regret it XD

Sorry for the delay.

Okay I will admit I initially did misread your appeal and I apologise for that. It seems that your first ban last year was wiped in a ban purge we did of all our bans but you’ve came back and immediately started hacking, so before I go ahead with an unban I want you to confirm to me that you have deleted all forms of cheats (dlls, clients etc) and promise me that you will not do it again as your chance of another unban will be significantly reduced.

Okay, I promise, the only thing I downloaded was an .exe file that opens the normal game but with hacks. I have clearly removed it.
I PROMISE NOT TO USE HACKS OR ANY OTHER WAY TO EARN BAN

Thank you I have requested an unban which should go through shortly but please reply if there are any problems aside from that tho I do hope to see you playing legit in the future :slight_smile:

I thank you Detank, I hope that playing with a friend on the same IP is not banable XD

that is more than okay :slight_smile: