yesboy5 ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    It has been a little over an hour

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    IGN: yesboy5

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    If i had to say it was for aimbotting. Which I was. I shot the entire team in about 3 seconds off the tower and the “snapping” as it is called is obvious.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I am honestly sorry. After being banned I went on another server and remembered how enjoyable it was to not know where everyone is and the satisfaction of landing the perfect 1 hit kill. I also had the chance to be on the other end of the stick when a hacker showed up and killed us all seconds after we spawned with no time to react making me hate the game and I realized this is how everyone else feels when I hack. I now know how it feels to have the game ruined and I apologize to anyone who found themselves losing enjoyment of the game because of me.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    between 12:30- 1:pm.

Thank you for taking the time for reading this and I hope this appeal is accepted.

Yesboys6,

I was the one who banned you from babel_aloha. Thank you very much for your honest. I’ve reduced your banned to 3 days.

Please make sure you do not join in any of aloha servers for 3 days. If you do, then you are evade your banned and you will get permanent ban.

Thank you,
Nathan