.xX_Flare_Xx.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I have waited over a year.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    .xX_Flare_Xx.

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    aloha.pk arena de_dust2

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I had been using aimbot for about 15 minutes and no votekick took place, it just told me banned, then after a year still says banned on ALL aloha.pk servers

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    I have been playing aloha.pk servers ONLY for build and shoot, mainly because a.pk servers are the best ones around, ever since the birth of the peak of aloha.pk servers i have played all, especially arena, please give me one more chance and hacks will be over and if i break my promise, I give formal permission to permanently ban me from all aloha.pk servers.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    cant tell, but look at my last p0layed record and that will the one since I havent played on any other aloha servers since then.

Hello,

I am the admin who banned you. I am very happy that you come forward to admit what you done wrong and also promise not to cheat ever again. I know everyone would made an mistake, so did you. I am going to approve your appeal and this is the only chance you would have and if you ever got caught for cheating again. Then your ban will reinstate, that mean you will be ban permanently from all aloha’s servers.

Before I am going to unban you. I want you to delete all of hack software.

Thanks

Nathan