Xpert658's Ban Appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Didn’t get votekicked. Waited for an hour.

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Xpert658

1. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I wasn’t playing on any server.

1. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

No idea.

1. Why should you be unbanned?

I regularly play on aloha. No, it’s the ONLY server I play on now. I never play on any server AT ALL. (The server mentioned below is just my accidental exception)
Plus, I don’t cheat.

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

No idea.

Here’s my story (I couldn’t find any way to include in the rest of the ban appeal):
I was playing AoS last night. OpenSpades, SMG, and on the blockpower server. Had a lot of fun, rekd everyone with spawncamping, bla bla bla.

The next day, I played on a server I regularly played in GTA SA-MP. About an hour later, I went to play AoS, and found some server wherein the region says US. Before checking anything, I joined, only to realize it is a Brazillian server, and disconnected less than a minute later. Shortly after, I went to aloha.pk tower of babel, and it said I was banned.

EDIT: I can join only the dead servers (like last stand) but it says I am banned for babel, cs maps, etc… I can join other servers though.
Would anyone care to investigate as to why this is happens?

Sorry if I am being an idiot. No idea as to why this happened.

"Yo, we don’t need snarky comments and your two cents thrown in. Admins and banned peoples only please, unless you have something important to add to the discussion.

I won’t be dishing out punishment, but expect your posts to be deleted if they’re in our way."

How about no posts unless your the op or an admin. On that Note I’ve sent a pm out to your banning admin please be truthful as it goes way farther than lieing if you don’t believe me look around.

Hello Xpert658.

I was the admin that banned you. I would like to give you the opportunity to revise your story before we take this any further. Honesty is always the best course of action in these situations so if there is anything else you think I need to know now is the time to tell me.

/Hawkan

As far as memory serves me, that is all I have to say…
Unless… you banned me May 31. If that is the case, I have something to say, if that is indeed the day I was banned.

I saw you on earlier on babel which was before I noticed this ban appeal. Please stay off the server until your ban is resolved. If you’re spotted on any aloha servers again, you will be marked as a ‘ban evader’ and will severely decrease the chances of you being unbanned and will most likely be banned on sight by us admins.

I saw you was on another server last night. I though you got unban, and that’s why i let you play. Please stay off aloha servers until your banned is clear.

Thanks,
Nathan

Care to explain why you are playing when you are still banned?

Well, I thought I was unbanned. Er… I went on a few servers yesterday morning (GMT+8 Timezone)
I’m sorry. Stupid mistake. Very, very stupid.

Okay, not sure if this did get me banned, but here’s one little detail I forgot to mention in May 31-blockpower

I teamkilled a guy, who was holding the intel. I got nearly 100 score. After that, he raged on me a lot.
It was a very immature, arrogant and greedy act. I won’t do this again.

Though, if that is not the reason, then what is?

Lastly, Hawkan, if you are available, I’d like to speak to you in IRC.

I do not see the point of talking on IRC. Everything related to this ban appeal should be handled here. If there is anything you like to tell me here is the correct place.

Ignoring the fact that you decided to play even though you are banned, for now, I would also like you to explain this.

http://youtu.be/oQjo4-YRn34

Same ip as yours.

I always use Xpert658. Always, even on Voxlap or OpenSpades. I’ve never changed that username.
Frankly, I have no idea how that guy can have the same IP as mine. My internet is protected well with a password and everything…
I’d like further investigation on this matter. I have a feeling that I have been framed or something.

EDIT: Can someone please tell me the EXACT date and time I was banned?

Since your internet is password protected and you are telling me that no one else could use your connection but you the only conclusion is that you are not being fully honest with me.

Someone from the same ip as yours used the name john john and used norecoil.

How else do you explain it?

You also played even though your ban wasnt resolved. Twice as far as I am aware.

I dont see any possibility to investigate anything further if you dont decide to add more infomation? How ever it is being looked into as any other appeal.

Yes of course I can tell you when.
The ban was placed the 4th of may.

Wait, May 4?
Then how did I not get a banned message before June 1…

Hawkan, everything I am telling you is absolutely NOT a lie.
I would be lying if I said I hack, and I want this ban to be resolved as soon as possible. I know if I admit to aimbot this would be done fast, but apparently I did not hack at all, and it came to me as a surprise.
If you see that person again, please make sure the IPs match… I swear to God, my internet is 100% protected and nobody but my family knows the password.

I’m sure my story is not believable for the most part, but I have never gone through any other alias, have never hacked, and nobody else knows the password to my WiFi, and I am telling you everything I know. I am in fact surprised I was banned, when I only TK’d a guy in blockpower, and that not being the reason.

So, I won’t play AoS for now. Do check if someone has the same IP again, and please bring it to the table.

Oh yeah, dunno if this helps, but I saw this article in PC Gamer about cheating, and at one point in the article there’s a guy who cycles his IP every hour so he could not get caught selling cheats.

EDIT:
No one in my family has been recently using my crappy laptop, and I uninstalled AoS there since last year. I checked.
And as far as I know, nobody is hacking my WiFi, though I could check it out more…

And the facts known to all of us are:
I was banned on May 4 (which is honestly weird…)
I ban evaded twice
Some guy called john john uses my IP and hacks

If you keep on asking me about this john john guy, I’ll keep on saying I do not know, because I have no freaking idea who that guy is.
My brother is only 4 years old, and my friends do not play AoS at all.
That rules out family and friends, so the last thing I can say about this john john guy is I do not know him.

I know I said this a million times, but if I said I hacked, I’d be lying.
Yes, I have read around, and I decided to tell the truth, and not give me a few weeks ban for… lying that I hacked.
This is the truth. I do want to be unbanned. I do not even know the name of any hack! (except JagexCrusher hehehe)

I’d like to prove to you that I do not hack, have never hacked, and to find out about this john john. Then again, how do I find this john john?

Thanks, Xpert

Im looking into it. Im not counting the two times you logged on as evasion for the record.

Hello again Xpert658.

After some serious research it looks like you are indeed telling the truth. You probably got caught by accident in another players ban because of your dynamic ip. Been going trough the logs and it looks like this is the most likely cause. It is a fluke but it looks like it is what happened here.

I myself haven’t seen anything like this happen before and I’m going to give you my sincere apology for the incident.

Thanks for standing up for yourself. It was your information that helped resolve this.

You are welcome to play again and I will deal with the cause of this. Hopefully you wont run into any more trouble because of this.

/Hawkan

1 Like