- Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
Didn’t get votekicked. Waited for an hour.
- What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
- What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
I wasn’t playing on any server.
- Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
- Why should you be unbanned?
I regularly play on aloha. No, it’s the ONLY server I play on now. I never play on any server AT ALL. (The server mentioned below is just my accidental exception)
Plus, I don’t cheat.
- When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
Here’s my story (I couldn’t find any way to include in the rest of the ban appeal):
I was playing AoS last night. OpenSpades, SMG, and on the blockpower server. Had a lot of fun, rekd everyone with spawncamping, bla bla bla.
The next day, I played on a server I regularly played in GTA SA-MP. About an hour later, I went to play AoS, and found some server wherein the region says US. Before checking anything, I joined, only to realize it is a Brazillian server, and disconnected less than a minute later. Shortly after, I went to aloha.pk tower of babel, and it said I was banned.
EDIT: I can join only the dead servers (like last stand) but it says I am banned for babel, cs maps, etc… I can join other servers though.
Would anyone care to investigate as to why this is happens?
Sorry if I am being an idiot. No idea as to why this happened.