Xoke Banned By Aem on irc

This ban was not in game, Aem banned for unclear amount of time. I had this script right that can msg in game numerous times, i tried it out to msg admins. I feel that it wasn’t brightest idea however it was worth a try. Aem told me on irc to not spam again. I did not spam again and did not bother him after that. I gave out the script to some people, because people are curious. I wanted to know if they abuse the script if i would be banned. Aem was unresponsive after i asked this question. So he says im banned for 7 days. I ask why, and if i had spammed again. He said it was because i had spammed so much before he warned me. I did not want to spam after he told me not to anymore and did not spam further. I would like to have the ban removed on the fact that after the warning i did not break any rules there after, and that Aem felt bothered by my presence. I do not feel this constitutes a ban.

This is not what aloha stands for. I hoped that aloha staff would be reliable, and i could be able to believe what they say, and not for them to change their mind because of personal issues. Stradivarius also led me on saying he did not see the messages, which prompted me to spam further, and i have logs of everything. At the end of the day im sorry for spamming i enjoy aloha and would wish to continue to add to the aloha community. I understand why spamming would be bad but however i was under assumption that i was under admin supervision (Strad,Chase, etc) i was helping admin staff out with a possible issue that they could patch.
there’s no patching it unless you add a /mutefromSlashadmin #ID command
which tbh wouldn’t be too hard
I am sorry for my actions, i was very upset and said things that i would not cary out to do. However i feel discipline is just just not knowing anything is unjust and would like further clarification.

Highlights of logs

Click for details

AEM/#ALOHA LOGS
xoke do it again and ill ban you for a week
ok aem
im sorry
you should know better
strat said nothing would happen
huahuah
the spam was Stradivarius indorsed
maybe you should use common sense instead of inquiring about spamming
i was seeing how idiot were you
how idoit
make a rule aem
but il obey
cuz u bae
ok if xoke spams again, ill ban him for the duration at my discretion
i gave out my script
so ppl might spam
dont ban me
jus ban that ip
maybe i should a day’s worth of ban for each person i ban for spamming
i purposed the script to be harmless
aem i have trouble understanding
that
spamming in admin chat so admins cant see legit admin request
how about you go spam 911 calls
see where that gets you
your not life and death tho
diff shit bro
as if aloha admins are emergency services lmao
yall are like FEMA
ok go spam the nonemergency line
aem your homie
i wont spam
but for real i gave it our
out
plz dont ban me
the more you talk the more im considering it
i just want clarifcation
if sombody spams
will you ban me
i dont think thats fair
i do
ima call izzys sister
and ask
izibiki
izzy-
[izzy-] idle 00:18:13,
hey man u around?

• ScrapHeap (~ScrapHeap@pD9F4AB40.dip0.t-ipconnect.de) has joined
    !highlight
    Help: aem BR Colorpinpoint Danke Ferrari HackBot haux izzy- Lumen MuffinTastic Q shywolf91 Spring top Stradivarius
    why was i kicked imediatly

STRAD LOGS

what will happen if i spam admins
nothing i think
can i try it
i never did so idk
if you want
ok ima go in empty server
tell me i u see it
ok did that work
i dont see anything

lol
i was in dig dig
let me see
nope, nothing
ima send to babel
cool
see anything
still dont
ima try
silinus
server
join #animustdm
im msging
to yall
do u see anything
where
babel
im not receiving anything
i think ur lying
ok
but i still dont see anything
ok
can u mute players
and what they send
to admin
idk
wtf man
wtf
why cant i join
idk
cmon man
we’re testing our servers i think
and some ppl cant join
lies

https://ghostbin.com/paste/k7gsf#L12 #ALOHA
https://ghostbin.com/paste/uu9g3 STRAD

I have no idea why you think spamming us will help us solve anything or how this is remotely related to a school project. You should know better than to go into our servers and spam, especially on /admin. If you really had to spam, you should’ve set up your own server and test that. There is no need to ask a guard if you have permission to do this, you should know this.

Getting to the point, I initially wanted to ban you even before I knew who you were. All I saw was a bunch of spam admin messages and kicked you for it. I read up further to see that you spammed even more and you yourself mentioned you sent your script to other people. How is having a whole bunch of spammers going to help solve this glitch or help you for your school project again?

On top of that, every other admin agreed with the ban before I dropped it. You will remained banned until next week.

Thank you for your reply @AEM

A guard said that the messages were not going thru. That is part of why i did it, since “they didnt work”. I was trying to see why they did not work and i was trouble shooting it. The idea behind this is cancer i must say. SPam is bad, i will not spam /admin on aloha anymore, as i planned not to prior to my irc=ban. I hope we can laugh at this in 5 years.

A little humor never killed anybody…

stupidity has