XFlatoutDudeX Ban Appeal (CTF Server)

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    XFlatoutDudeX

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    CTF

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I believe i was banned, partly for using a modified AoS client (, and partly because of my game’s poor connection.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Seeing how i started playing again after 5 years, Tower of Babel and CTF are the only populated server’s i actually enjoy playing on, regardless of hacking or not, i would hate to have to remove all traces of AoS because there aren’t any server’s that i could play on, which leads me to say that I also think that i should be unbanned because this was a one time thing for me, i also dislike hacker’s, and their abuse to gain an unfair advantage, however, i do regret stooping down to their level, I also give my word that i will not cause another incident like this again. I have also deleted all traces and downloads of any piece of software/modification that would allow cheating.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    Approximately around 11:00pm-11:10pm CT/CST

You were banned from the aloha.pk assault server by one of the hack detectors and in this case it was multibullets, you were with the nick of Deuce18.

Given that we have no evidence and you came to accept your mistake by your own conscience will take the duration of the main ban (1 hour), you can re-join the servers after that time has elapsed.

If any staff member sees you again hacking you will no longer have a second chance.