Xeltek's ban appeal

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

yes

1. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Xeltek

2. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pkpush
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

There were two boys called Gori and the other Kratus who were killing all my team we were the green in mine there was 5 and in his only three from his base they saw us and they killed us only headshots so I got bored and decided to call a Admin the admin did not arrive so I use hacks then the admin arrived and he banned me

1. Why should you be unbanned?

Certainly not the first time I use hacks but all the times that it is done I only kill the hackers never the ones who play clean but this time they caught me and banned me I promise never to do it again and now that I am in this forum will come and I will seek the admin directly, I will not become the punisher and not try to do justice by my own hand

1. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

four days ago

pd:sorry for my eng :stuck_out_tongue:

Hello I was the one who gave you the ban, I’m glad to see that you admitted your mistake, here we always give a second chance but remember that hack use ruin fun of other players, if you have suspicions of some other player use /admin and If you want an immediate response, go to the irc of aloha and we will answer it with much more rapidity.
Before asking to be removed of the ban I would like you to remove all trace of hacks from your pc.

Everything you have to say is said here not privately, as we do not handle this privately.

So if I delete all traces of hack I can go back? (I already deleted it)

Apparently you have a ban more made on day 22/03/17 so you ban will be removed on day 03/04/17.
If we see it using cheats again the consequences will be worse, we hope not to see again a ban on towards your person, you can re-join the aloha servers the day 03/04/17 (tomorrow).
Do not attempt to join servers until your ban has expired.
Have a nice day!

Thanks dude

why im still banned?

There are some problems but soon it is solved, have patience please.

Thanks.

Xeltek,

You are free to play now. Please remember if any of aloha’s staffs who catch you cheating again, then this ban will be reinstate. Meaning you will not have any chance to play again.

Enjoy the game and play fair.

Nathan