[x] [-XS-] GhoSt's ban apples

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

ban. 30 min later ~ but can’t join server
2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

Nz. << this name
3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

aloha.pk 1ctf 24/7 pinpoint << this server
4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

i think many headshot … I do not know this or
5) Why should you be unbanned?

i don’t use hack. but banned 2 time.
6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

10 : 30 ~ 11 o’ thx

Hello. Timi and kiwi. this is my video. please watching

http://cafe.naver.com/aoskorea/40125

You were banned permanently for cheating you were using no recoil and most likely aimbot.

Uhm,yeah hello.
The first time I saw GhoSt playing I was like “dafuq?”
Then I checked him with topovl.dll (It was like 2 months ago before the pubovl) I always saw recoil and never snaw snaps,he had very skilled moves.
I don’t see a reason to let him stay banned,I think he is a skilled person and is not a hacker like the most koreans (no offense).

~Kiwi

You were very-very suspicious in the way you played and when I checked you out with topovl it looked like you were snapping. I would of recorded but the lag would of been way to high that nothing would of looked normal. Now because you live in Korea and the lag probably made it seem like you had norec i’ll give you the benefit of the doubt and unban you.