[x] Unfairly Banned! | Typhoon_XVII

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    I waited 2 hour and im still banned on all aloha.pk servers :’(

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    my ingame name is Typhoon_XVII

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    It was on a server whit the map “Global war”, I dont remember the name, but it was an aloha.pk one

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I was banned because i was having a k/d ratio of 7, and it seems that someone didn´t liked it, so he started a votekick agaisnt me.I didn´t used any aimbot or anithing, now I cant play on any aloha.ph server.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    because my ban was unfair. I dont deserve it

6)When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
I was banned the 30th of april of 2014 at about 12pm UTC -03:00

Please help me, tnx in advance

Yes it was a votekick, and seems that you can play, since there’s no ban for you, and because you joined our servers 12 hours later from that votekick.