[x] Unban

Hi !
I am writing this thread asking for unban.

1) Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?

Yes, I wait. It is ban

2) What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.

[GM][BdO]Pilchu

Yes, I am admin, but on Polish server.

3) What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.

I was banned on one of server aloha.pk

4) Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.

Because I used the Aimbot.

5) Why should you be unbanned?

I was rightly banned. Because I used the Aimbot. He admits to it.
But I would ask for unban me on your servers. I promise that I’ll never use the Aimbot, and any other hacks.
I used to Aimbot just because I wanted to know how it works.
As I wrote I am an administrator on the Polish server, so learning the operation Aimbot easier for me to perform my duties associated with the bannings for Aimbot.

6) When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.

I do not remember exactly, but I’ve been over a month

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I’m very sorry for the inconvenience and thank you for your time :slight_smile:

Regards
Pilchu

Hola Pilchu,

I indeed banned you for aimbotting on Aloha Pinpoint. I understand you need to know how aimbot works, however you should of done it on a private server - not a public one like Aloha. As much as I feel for your desire to gain more insight into how the hacks work I am also thoroughly displeased that a person who calls himself an admin would be so careless with where they tested this. If you’ve played for long enough it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that Aloha is probably the most populated set of servers around these days, usually meaning it has admins itself meaning you were always going to get caught. We have a dedicated community here who diligently report hackers to us and we always take action.

You were foolish and careless and I reluctantly will give you a second chance, but if you are caught again the ban won’t be undone and you’ll be left to play on the Polish servers you administrate.

You are free to rejoin us on: Saturday, March 1st 2014 @ 12:00pm GMT

Thank you very much for your understanding and I promise that this will never happen again :slight_smile: