[x] Unban Me please.

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    Yes i waited already 24hour but still no unban.

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    Trust

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers. I just going in babel server and i got kick and later i had ban.

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    I dont know.

5. Why should you be unbanned?
    Because i havent do anything wrong.

6. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    i dont exactly know but somewhere 21-22.03.14

Hello, I’m the admin that banned you. You were under the name . while hacking on babel. Care to explain yourself?

Idk what are u talking about… maybe my nabers… idk :C i live in house where is full wifi süstem and in that house has 100+ apartments.
some one else may hack. But i dont know who :C…

Then unfortunately you have to find that culprit and tell him or her to appeal for you.

The other option is to accept the blame for the culprit. This would be a one time offer in which you will take the blame for this “unknown” or unknown culprit, if your ip is found hacking again there will be no second chance and the ban will remain permanent. If you accept these terms, generally your ban will remain for a few more weeks then it will be lifted and you are free to play.

If you are found on the servers before your assigned date of return (ie evading your ban) you will be permanently banned.

If you truly are innocent then I’d recommend to stop using the public network and to get your own so you have a more private ip.

So take responsibility for the ban and play again, or never play on our servers again. Your call.

Ok i think i wanna play more so pls unban if my ip gets banned again then i will search this guy… but pls unban me i am bored.
Need to wait 26 days for SA-MP roleplay :3

About that responsibility… i may take it then i least can play… but i little think that guy wont come this server again.

Unban me pls

Its not just any admin’s decision on who to unban, its specificly the baning admin’s decision, who in your case is Jedelas. So you will have to wait for him to come online. If I see him and he hasn’t replied by then ill give him a heads up you replied.

Since you’ve decided to go and take the responsibility, I’ll give you a chance. You’re free to play but if I or any other staff member catch you or anyone with your ip hacking again, there’s no second chance.