[x] ULTRA L0RD banned for spawncamping

1. Votekicks last only 30 minutes. Did you wait at least 30 minutes to make sure your “ban” is not just a votekick?
    its been at least a week

2. What is your in-game player name? Please include it in the subject of this topic as well.
    ULTRA L0RD or ULTRA LORD. I believe its with a zero

3. What server were you playing on when you got banned? Reminder: We can only help you with bans that took place on aloha.pk servers.
    Tower of babel

4. Why were you banned? Lying severely decreases your chances of getting unbanned. If your “little brother” got you banned, tell him to make an appeal, or accept responsibility on his behalf.
    Spawn camping aggrivated someone, he said i was hacking which I wasnt. All honesty I dont even know how to make my own food, let alone hack.

5. Why should you be unbanned?

6. I did nothing wrong, spawn camping was not against the rules (That i know of)

7. I was not hacking

8. I was falsely votekicked

9. When were you banned? Best approximate date and time, please.
    oh shoot… um maybe a week ago? im sorry I dont know

Votekicks only ban you for 30 minutes. So unless you’re getting a “banned” message upon trying to connect then you should be free to play right now.

ULTRA L0RD, my recollection of events that day is fuzzy. As I cannot remember the details, nor do I have a good video to refresh my memory, you’ve been unbanned. If indeed you were cheating in any way (spawncamping is not against the rules), please don’t.

In addition, cooking food is not difficult. It takes some practice and you will ruin some meals, but it’s a good skill to acquire. YouTube is your friend.

Enjoy yourself and take care.